92

Raghav : is this something what siddharth nigam decided or again you are using him for your personal benefit?

Avneet : what if I am?

Raghav : according to law, I tell you mam, that you can't force him to make his mind against my client, if they can solve anything this will help court to provide justice to both of them.

Avneet : was that a justice, to marry a b**** like her?

Judge : miss kaur, I can impose fine on you for your language. Last warning.

Avneet : sorry sir.

Ananya's obsession for siddharth is not letting him go from her hand.

Ananya talked to Raghav to ask court to give her time to talk to Siddharth.

Raghav : sir, I wish my client Ananya and Siddharth will get some time alone to talk to each other.

Avneet : I object My Lord, no one can force Siddharth to talk to her.

Raghav : mam, you are his advocate, behave that!!

Avneet grab some papers and submit to the table of judge.

Avneet : to make this point invalid, sir I provide you my registration papers for marrying, Siddharth nigam.

Siddharth is surprised with this.

Siddharth looked at her, and just smiled with more confidence.

Avneet : so now, for my future husband and on his behalf, I wish an order from court to give a warning to Miss Ananya to stay away from my husband.

Ananya : what the hell, you can't do this? (She said crazily in court) he is mine.

Ananya's obsession is visible to everyone now.

Alia hold her hand and make her sit.

Alia : shut up for a while, Ananya, it can create an issue for us.

Ananya : I want him, Alia at any cost I don't know.

Raghav : sir, if they want to marry each other then what can I say in this.

Stay tuned.