Meanwhile,

Ananya is upset even after the decision didn't hurts her a lot.

Her father scolds her, but just because she is an actress and her profession gives her freedom to stay in different hotels, cities, and countries.

Her father can't restrict her.

Her father warn her to stay away from Siddharth and won't repeat anything like this again.

She just nod her neck in front of her dad but came to Muskan's house at evening.

Muskan opens the door, she is living alone in this 3BHK flat.

Muskan : congratulations darling, we won the case. (She hugged Ananya, but she is not looking happy at all)

Ananya : hmm.

Muskan : what happened? You looks sad.

Ananya : yeah of course I am sad, I expected that after yesterday's hearing that Siddharth will get ready to marry me and I will get him for life.

Muskan : that was stupid thing you and Raghav planned, believe me. And now just listen to me, if that Avneet loves her, stop thinking about her.

Ananya : I can't.... He is mine and will be mine only. I can do anything to make him mine.

Muskan : forget him Ananya, else this time Avneet won't spare anyone of us.

Ananya : I am not scared of her, I will destroy Avneet kaur Nandra and snatch him away from her.

Muskan try to make her understand.

Ananya : you forget this, did you ordered drinks?

Muskan : yes, come in. Raghav and Alia must be reaching anytime soon.

Ananya : hmm.

Ananya went to her room.

They are meeting to celebrate this night tonight.

Raghav and Alia reached Muskan's residence.

Raghav : hii girls, happy now we won!!

Alia : yayyyy. I am so happy. Let's party.

Raghav : where is Ananya?

Muskan : she is still stuckex with the thoughts of siddharth. She is obsessed with her.

Stay tuned.

60 votes + 10 comments