Finding The Kid Part 1

Seonghwa's View October 15,2042

Hongjoong looked like he was worried and frustrated too he got up and then sat back down. I wonder what is on his mind I could see it but he seems to be not thinking about it. "Maybe Lucifer will have a better chance at it than I would have" Then there it goes Chinghae's missing but there were signs that showed it best people leave him alone. But Hongjoong doesn't want to and I wouldn't blame it either.  "Why is being a parent such a fucking complex problem?!" Then he sat down and sighed. "I just...I just want the kid to know that we're there for him I mean sure Lucifer and I are the rulers and are supposed to balance light and dark but Chinghae's a good kid he does what he can protect those he loves and he's always trying to do what he can for his community I just...I just wish there was a way for him to know that he'll forever have my support" "And mine too" "Lucifer" I wiped at Hongjoong's tears and looked at him. "Lucifer I need help" "I know it wasn't easy" "I haven't seen him at all what do you mean easy?" "I mean it wasn't easy trying to stop yourself from chasing after him" "I wanted to" "How come you didn't?" "Becuase I know there are going those days where our kids would've wanted to be left alone and handle their own problem but I...I don't think that day is today he's hurting Lucifer I just wanted him to know that because he has his own doubts and beliefs I wanted him to know that as his dad I would be in his corner but then when I look at the photos it looked like...like the kid need help or at least needed to be around people that cares about but he's afraid of this new change and he probably fears that he'll hurt the ones he loves I wanted to be there next to him because...because I know what it feels like when you think something is out of your control but in reality, you're only placing an unwanted barrier around the people you love and you but you helped me Lucifer" "Your wolf form" I say "Yes I do remember that day it was a lot of damage you did but at least you were able to be around the ones you know and love" "I want the same for Chinghae just..." "There's part of that wants to leave him be but the other part is saying go after him" "Yes" "Which one is stronger" "What?"