See You Soon

Seonghwa's View October 24, 2042

I held onto him tightly "I tried visiting another sector you know seeing if there was a way we can establish peace but all the four universes of that sector hit me with everything and since I was in my normal form the moment I got hit my life started fading away so with the little enegery I had I got home but then found out I have been cursed something on my arms said something you know and value in your world can break the curse off so I tried to think fast and when I did realize that it was you I was supposed to find so I tried getting to you but the curse and the wounds were deeply getting to me so with what I thought was the dying breath I used a bit of magic left to act as a guide to led towards me so that brings us here in other words I should've just kept my guard up" "I see well you should be safe now show Demon King status" "Engery and Magic Levels 100% Good 90% Evil 10%" "That 10% of Evil is probably your anger trying to tell you to use your powers to kill the people that harmed you" Hongjoong says I was then picked up which made me blush badly "At least your hair turned back to being red and sliver" Hongjoong says "So if your hair ever turns white it means you're close to death well I'm glad I had prevented your death" "How did you know where to find me?" "My heart," Hongjoong says "And now my heart is saying that I either have to send you to the afterlife or place you at your shrine but..." "But if you place me in the afterlife then that would mean..." "Your 64th Deathstrike," Hongjoong says "But I think it's best I send you there your life is critically drained even if I were to carry you to your shrine it still would've taken you 2 days to heal" He looks at me and smiles "I'll see you soon Lucifer" "See you soon James" "Day to Night Light to Darkness Sun to Moon I King Kim Mangus Oris Adam Leo James Hongjooong send Queen Park Neokmori Chiyosouria Riles Telyuie Aloria Lucifer Juilhenioma Seonghwa to Hayiuailen" "Invalid name" "What?" I giggled Hongjoong looked at me. "No, you didn't," Hongjoong says "I don't know what you're talking about" "Day to Night Light to Darkness Sun to Moon I King Kim Mangus Oris Adam Leo James Hongjoong send Queen Kim Park Neokmori Chiyosouria Riles Telyuie Aloria Lucifer Juilhenioma Seonghwa to Hayiuailen"