Learning New Things About Mom

Noaryu's View

"There was something new I had discovered in my blood that could transform into anything but it could be used for good or bad it's mostly been good" "Since your mom is King of Evil and King of Demons she has the power to set bad people and others in their place" "But if Mom is using her blood to put a stop to people that get out of hand how is that bad it should be good" I say "Your mom's got something called a bloodthirst level which your mother's desire to kill or crush down people depending on how severe that  level is it depends on if what your mom did was good or bad" "Ohhh I kinda get it now" "But as much I love being the number being of evil I also had to remember I was Queen Of The Steallruim and as I Queen I'm suppose to find logical ways on how to solve a problem and not resort to violence all the time" "Oooh" "Which has been going well you're still the 2nd kindest person in our world" "Whose's the first a normal person who does charity work" "No it's your dumb music nerd of a father" Mom says "Your Dad is The King of Good" 

"Wait you're both Kings but then Mom's Queen" "Lucie" "I know" At this point Mom sighs "You may not understand now but later on you will but there's a human personality code everyone associates themselves with mine is nonbinary which means there are going to be days where I'm a guy or I'm a girl" "Whooa so it's like a personality siwtch up" "He's not wrong Lucifer" "I know he's not Honie he's right" "Will I know which one you are" "Yeah because until we get you a phone I'll tell you today is girl day" "Okay" "One vlask" "Yes Aloria one vlask" "Mom you must very much hate it" "Yes but what I strong dislike most in our world is people who think they can harm innocent people and get away with doing it" "So you and dad are superhero just ones who are able to live freely with their identity and stuff" "He's a smart kid Lucifer" "He's your kid he's taking after his father since you're the one who has the coolest plans" Mom kissed me on my forehead and punched Dad on his shoulder. "Dumb music nerd" Then Mom walked with Dr.Jyris, and I sighed. "Hey kid" I looked then my head was ruffled "Things will be okay," Dad said "We'll see your mom soon"