Towards The Kid We Go Part 2

Seonghwa's View

"This seems easy" Hongjoong and I were laughing "We have to stop doing that" Hoongjoong says "How we're best friends" Then we're laughing once again then we stop. "Your guys are warm" "Chinghae!" 

"Leo don't you dare" "I haven't done anything" I huuged Mingi tightly and he hugged back placed his head right on my shoulder

"Leo don't you dare" "I haven't done anything" I huuged Mingi tightly and he hugged back placed his head right on my shoulder. "I know it may seem like your father and me were tracking you but we're just worried about and leo stop" "What" "I can hear your thoughts shut them down" Hongjoong pouted then sat in a corner and looked on at us. "I know it's not always easy controlling something new but I wanted you to know that there are people in the world that want to help and they want to see you do good things" "I didn't wanna hurt them or the people I care about" "You didn't" Really because the city damage says otherwise "Kim Mangus Oris Adam Leo James Hongjooong!" "You know I'm right though" "If all you're going to be is a negative nancy then I easily send your ass to Crestmore" "He...." "Tried his best to not cause major people Joongie no one died there's a magical spell that can the world wounds but the only that can cure our son is the forever support of his parents and right now it seems like only one of us want to help him" "I didn't say it just we can't just not act like things happened" "And i agree with you  but again it was something new for him he ahsn't been able to control it so he tired what he could do you should be proud he didn't use his powers to harm you precious light kingdom" Hongjoong sighed and coniuned to sit there.