A Lead To Chinghae Part 1

Hongjoong's View

"Lucifer?!" "Hey," I hugged him tightly, "I thought I lost you for a few days your body it..." "Vanshied to my throne in The Afterlife," Seonghwa says "There I got to rest and also was able to know something" "What?" "Austin" Seonghwa says "He never left the dorms" "What?" "There's a door in the dorms," Seonghwa says "And Austin discovered it and when he did he made it his own space" "Whoah" "The reason no sensed it was because Austin's magic blocked it but there's a way to get there" "How?" "Our magic is greater than his not because we're his superiors but because we're his parents and like most kids, you can't hide things from your parents because they're bound to find a way to know your secret," Seonghwa says "And for you and I that means at night we use our magic around the dorms to find a door that glows orange and when we find it that means we've got a reading on Chinghae's presence or maybe even his footpath and it will lead us to where our son has been hiding" 

"I know that face Lucifer" "However there's a part of me that wants to leave him but the stronger side is the one that wishes to guide him with his magic problems" "Then it's a relief you're back and you seem to have all your powers" "Emtioslypes prevented me from doing anything but tonight I plan on going into my nightmare mode I'll have a better chance at finding his aura and for you I've got something for you" "You just got back" Seonghwa takes my hand and leads me somewhere. "Are you guys going on a date?" Yunho asks "We'll be back" "You sure?" "Postive," Seonghwa says "It will helps us to reach the land where Austin is at" His shrine? "Yes my shrine" "Hey!" Seonghwa laughs "I realized why you've been feeling so drained and why there was always something lingering around my shrine as if it were some guardian angel James it's been you" "What" "There's a part of you that is here" Seonghwa says "But it's the part of you that is meant to be how should I say this I guess it's meant to roam around protecting anyone you know and love" "Oh?" "It wanted to protect Mingi," Seonghwa says "But it can't reach him" "Whoah" "It will help you see the door" "The door?" "The door to Mingi's hideout" "I see what should I do?"