Leader For A Bit

Yunho's View October 29, 2042

"I'm worried about them now they haven't...Teni's calling" "Hi" "Everything okay" "Umm you're in charge of Ateez" "Seonghwa who are you talking to it's 4 am" "And it's 8 am in Korea now shush" "Oh you guys did it alright you guys get your rest" "I owe you Yunho" "More like I owe him I'm practically his best friend" I laughed "He's my magical best friend" "I'm offended I thought I was that" "You're already my childhood best friend" "Oh yeah" "Silly music nerd of a husband Garrent we both owe Yeosang and you" "Oh yeah that's right Roan would have to be co-captain"  "Bye Garrent" "Bye Yunho thank you" "Bye bye you two" "Was that Teni and James" 'Yes" "Ooo they did the dirty" "Woosan!" "Ooooh" "You guys did it last night too" "Austin!" "Garrent what did they say?" "That you and I are in charge of Ateez until they return I'll do James's part and you'll have Teni's part in the songs I mean" "Yun someone named  Queen Pain just sent money" "Queen Pain that's mom Paypal and Cashapp name and Venmo name as well" "That means we might be seeing them Saturday or Sunday," Roan says "Yeah that is true," I say "You've got this you won't be alone" "I know" "This is the first that they've been gone for a long time" "Yeah" "Well I'm here and hey they both have their phones which means if we need guidance we can text them" "Yeah you're right thank you Roan" "Sha la la la don't be shy you've gotta kiss the girl" "Yah!" They were all laughing "And Jongho is just sleeping through all of this" "Or he's awake and just doesn't wanna see us being funny and silly"