Day 2 Of Lucifer Being Back

Hongjoong's View November 8, 2042 

"Day 2 of Lucifer being back home and he's already killed people" "Listen" Seonghwa looks at the camera. "They had to die I'm just doing my job as God Of Life and Death besides it was bound to happen," Seonghwa says "I already sent President Myillan my tablet records and now I'm getting money for killing them they were on President Myillan's death list does anyone what that means" "Nope" "Anyone could easily kill those guys," Seonghwa says "And when they do they send President Myilan proof" "Do you know who is on that list" "No why would I hack into the white house database" "Lucifer they practically build you to life" I say  "Oh?" "Also how can it be hacking if you're The God Of Life and Death and Queen Of The Steallruim Unvrise"  I say "Oh" Seonghwa stopped walking "Nope that list is probably known to Persident Myillan trusted people" "Lucifer shouldn't you be one of them" "I should be asking you that question Adam after all you're The God of Good" "Now wait a second" "When you think about it you should be the number one person on that list since you've got total clearance because of how much good in your heart" "What about you" "Um?" " About you being on that list apparently everyone in D.C. sees us as equals" "Heh yeah right" Seonghwa's hands were now his claws and his eyes were red with skulls. "You haven't once tried to harm anyone at D.C. or President Myilan" "Oh my!" Seonghwa landed on a mailbox with five tails and his horns were visible. But what threw me off was his eyes were now brown and hearts were in them. 

"We're not equals I'm the number one evil being of our world and the world's greatest nightmare and lastly...the only being who truly can kill you but also be forever an annyonce in your life" "You're my wife you've been nothing but a sunshine in my life" "Hey!" Seonghwa was now blushing and his horns were gone. "You dumb cheesy ass music light nerd of a husband!" "Oooh, that's a new one" "Owww hahah love you too Lucifer" "Whatever" "I can see your thoughts" Seonghwa was now blushing even more "Joongie!" The only thing that now remained was the fangs. "Oh there goes my gal" "It's a boy day" "Yeah but who's my girl and always will forever be my girl" "Oooh" "Chessy dumb music nerd!" "Oh he's human now" "Curse you Kim Mangus Oris Adam Leo James Hongjooong I will get my revenge!" "Love you too Kim Park Neokmori Chiyosouria Riles Telyuie Aloria Lucifer Juilhenioma Seonghwa" "Wait Queen Juila has your last name now" "I had it changed a while back" "Oww" "Stay alive you dumb music nerd of a husabnd only I should get the sastfiactaion of ripping you down into pieces" "See you later on" "Of course, you will I wanna be back around our band someones gotta help you take care of them you already lose sleep over writing songs but you shouldn't loose sleep over stressing about six people" "Awww" "Good 100%" "Adam your watch is a lie" "The only villainous thought you have is dunking someone named Heyge into a pool" "Damm right  I do thank you for reminding me see this is why I love that I married my best friend you get me" I laughed "Good 100%" "Your watch is still a lie dumb music nerd" "It's based off your thoughts" "Then shouldn't there be 1% Evill 99% good" "Because you plan on getting his brothers to pushing him into the pool" "Yes thank you"