Seonghwa's New Nightmare Mode Part 2

Great Hoen Nyives's View

"Halt there you can't wait your aura" "Do you get it now" The doors opened and we all looked on.

"Lucie" Hongjoong says "Joongie you're okay!" "Of course I'm" "Jowoon told you got hurt" "Oh yeah well a bus ran into it even though the walk sign was green and then come to find out said bust was stolen and the person driving has escaped police c...

"Lucie" Hongjoong says "Joongie you're okay!" "Of course I'm" "Jowoon told you got hurt" "Oh yeah well a bus ran into it even though the walk sign was green and then come to find out said bust was stolen and the person driving has escaped police custody for trying to harm a political person Loria" "Yeah" "Hold up your left arm" "My left arm yeah sure what for" Everyone in the room gasped the ings were glowing blue and yellow. "So that way people know that it was their queen they were looking at," Hongjoong says "Lucifer has leveled up in nightmare magic so this is now his new nightmare mode please try to remember it people" "Joongie!" "I'm okay" "Are you sure" "You know you're supposed to be scary in this form but you're rather kind" "I'm worried my husband you dumb music nerd of a husband" Hongjoong hugged Seonghwa tightly "You scared me Joongie" "I'm sorry Aloria I'm okay don't worry" "Do you know if other people were hurt" "They've already been sent to Dr.Jyris's hospital" "What about our band and our kids" "They're fine the paremdics bandged up Jowoon because I had crashed into the bus a piece of the glass cut Jowoon's cheek" "Oh gosh I'm...."

"I'm glad everyone was other but that person were they just Korean or were they of magic" "They pricked the guy's finger and gave it to Dr

"I'm glad everyone was other but that person were they just Korean or were they of magic" "They pricked the guy's finger and gave it to Dr.Jyris so I guess we'll find out" "Oh okay" "Good 80 Evil 20%" "It's still The Month Of Evil of course I'm going to have evil thoughts" "The only thing that you have your mind is something that isn't suppose to be said out loud" "Ooop" Seonghwa was blushing baldy "You dumb music nerd of a husband!" Hongjoong laughed and continued to hold Seonghwa "You can leave now Hongjoong" "Sweet" "James!" "What Little Demon" "Put me down this instant this is not cool at all" "I'm making sure you don't escape" "I'm made of magic" "You haven't escaped yet" "Because I know either way it will happen so I might as well just let you carry me now" "So how many is that going to be" We all laughed by what Jack had said.