A New Mystery Part 2

Hongjoong's View

It was warm something was warm my mug filled with tea. "I owe you Lucifer" "You don't owe me anything James" I looked around and then stared right into the multi-colored eyes of a dark mist. "Lucifer?" "Hey" "Did you risk your life?" "If I did I wouldn't be here" "Lucifer you're oww my head" "You're still low on enegery James" "The tea" "Your Highness" "Heyi" The door opened he walked in and then gasped. "You're safe Sir" "Yeah" "Where's The Queen" "Heyi" "Your Highness?!" "I had consumed the invaders of their powers," Seonghwa says "Seems I'm going through a transformation" "I see" "But for now I'm in this form" "This isn't end damm Hongjoong Whatever you stole people want it" "You didn't get enough time to look into my memories" "I will soon until..whoa" "Lucifer! Your Highness!"

"Pain and Misery" "Excuse you dumb music nerd of a husband I will have

"Pain and Misery" "Excuse you dumb music nerd of a husband I will have... hand tattoos oh my gosh Joongie you're right this is my pain and misery form" "Wait so all the enegery you consumed was..." "To fuel this form whoa" "But you're in this form now" Seonghwa walks towards my table and gasps. "No wonder they're after you Joongie," Seonghwa says "You just found an ancient weapon used to torture people and corrupt their brains" "Oop" "All of that is..." "Research and a map," Seonghwa says leaning onto my desk "Is it from the era of you know Viking and stuff" "Lucie" "Amazing this is ancient Darkness" "And demon" "What oh my gosh claws and I see my tails too whoa" "So I guess this mystery is solved" "How so Your Ledge" "Seonghwa is The God Of Misery and Pain of our world now which means once that weapon is found Seonghwa is the owner" "Whoa hold we won't really know anything until we grab it" "What do you mean" "There's a likely chance that this is a darkness weapon that was a force to be made because of someone from the side of good ooop" "If that's the case then that would mean as The King of Light Joongie would have the final saying in what happens to the weapon" "But as you said..." "I know I'm just listing out the possibilities" "Lucifer you should retrieve it" "And leave you here alone absolutely not" Seonghwa then closes his eyes and whispers words the entire folder vanished.