Welcome Home Lucifer

Hongjoong's View

"Dad" "See you in a bit" "You can't go too I can't..." "I'm going to go visit your mother's shrine" "Oh" Chinghae ruffled Jowoon's hair laughing "Hey!" I closed the door and walked towards Seonghwa's shrine I gasped. 

"Lucifer?!" "Hey Joongie" My ring on my hand glowed yellow and the ring on the other guy's hand glowed blue

"Lucifer?!" "Hey Joongie" My ring on my hand glowed yellow and the ring on the other guy's hand glowed blue. "It's really you" "You wanna know what's funny" "What?" "You actually healed me" "What?!" Seonghwa laughed despite having a face covered with chocolate. "When you sent me to the afterlife I was at 40%" "What?!" "Yeah" "So basically all you need was a day and a half and not over 3 days" "Seems that way I feel all my power and magic but also I feel connected to our world" "Mrs.Kim" Seonghwa was blushing "Yeah" "What made you change it?" "I realized that the reason why I couldn't ever fully heal in my world was because I had to synced with my husband" "What?" "All those deaths and stuff could've been reduced to one day or half a day," Seonghwa says "Our world was unbalanced and now that I have your last name things will be easier for me" "For you?" "Joongie I think there's going to be times when you can easily save my life" "OH shit" "Yeah" "So you're saying if your heart pain appears it may vanish or go to a lower level of pain" "Yeah" "Whoa Lucifer" Seonghwa placed his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "Show Opposite Staus" "Status of Lucie enegery 98% sleep level:Need rest Light Magic Level 100% Dark Magic Level 100%" I wiped Seonghwa's face and sighed. "Lord Lucien" "Hello" "Welcome home Your Vigorness" "Get some rest Seonghwa"