A New Truth Is Revealed Part 1

Great Hoen Nyives's View

"Telyuie pay up" Everyone in the room was confused until a growl was heard and Seonghwa placed a large stack of Crestmorian money into Hongjoong's hand. "We share an account Honie!" Hongjoong only dabs Jowoon walks more into the room holding the jar and looking around. But when his eyes landed on Tazersheri he only smiled happily and then ran out of the room "Tazi" Ryusoari says looking at Tazersheri "Did you help the prince get away with some illegal shit" "No...I helped him get away with pushing mean people into a mudslide and they landed right in camel manure" Tazersheri says laughing "Dear Scotts" "They probably had it coming" "You were there?" "No but we all know Tazi uses his power to proact those who don't have the power to protect themselves," Ceperith says "Also did you see the smile on Prince Jowoon's face he looked so happy after seeing Tazi so that means Tazi did something good" "I get it now" "You do?" "The prince needed help handling bullies that were harming the kingdom or Prince Jowoon's kingdom" "Ayee nice job little bro" "Wait Tazi" "Yeah" "Is that why you were sneaking out at night" "You saw"

Seonghwa's View

"Of course I did I'm the one that mainly is the demon in our family I also used my shadow form" "Seonghwa" "Yeah" "Are we sure that you and I aren't their parents" "I can see why you would say that" "Ryu's aura it's similar to yours" "Well there's a likely chance Soari is just part of the same demon clan as me Soari do you know what your demon class is?" "Magic wise or combat wise or both" "Both" "Seyrina" "That's my demon class" Everyone in the room gasped "That means you can..." "Use blood manipulation I've only done it once before and I didn't again" "Did you hurt your brothers" "No it just felt like I was killing the person so easily" "Your revenge and rage must've combined as one to give you the power" I say "But Big Bro if you were controlled why did you stop" "Because of you" "What?" "I turned around and there you were Enshijo you were scared I saw the complete fear in your eyes it was enough to snap me back to reality," Ryusoari says "After that I left I was afraid that I was going to hurt you" "But you didn't" "Because I was able to calm myself but I'm still a complete mess and I fear that it may happen again I..."