There For You Part 2

Seonghwa's View

"Great Heons I thank you for your help" "A calm heart and mind can easily work together to defeat anything," Great Hoen Kyle says "But so can the power of belief" "With those three in your sight anything is possible," Great Hoen Drew says "But they can also lead you to do the right choice as well" Great Hoen Drew noogies my hair then walks away with a smile on his face, "Armoisya en beaias" Great Hoen Someries says The rest of the great hoens only hugged me or ruffled my hair. "What did Great Hoen Someries say to you" "I'm proud of you my light" "Awww see I told you you've got a magical mother," Hongjoong says nogging my hair "Hahaha alright I admit it can you stop nogging me" "Alright I've sto...oh," I placed my hands on his chest and looked at him. "Thank you for not giving up on me" "Just like how you were there for me I'll be there for you" At this point Hongjoong had his arms around me "Can you guys go be a couple somewhere else" "Sorry" "Bye for now" "What do you mean by for now Lord Lucifer?" "The more you keep escaping the more sentence is so no more escaping," I say "What?" "You're not bound to jail is what she means Beryih" Hongjoong says "But if you keep escaping then we're forced to raise your sentence so unless you want to see your family no more escaping" "Fine" 

"They were together" Wooyoung and San looked at each other. "Don't copy" "How I can't read your mind" "Yes you can" "How I barely have magic in me" "I thought couples were able to see each other's minds" "I can't see yours but if I had to guess you've got me, your family, our friends, and food on your mind" "Hey you're the bigger foodie, not me" "I'm not" "You both are equally foodies" "So is you Yeosang!" "Guys?" "Yeah" "Where's Mingi and Jongho" "Uhhh" "They're not answering their phones either" I placed out my phone and looked at the map. "They're together at my cafe" "Oh?" "They must be getting drinks and pastries for everyone" "They could've told us" "Something happened to Chinghae" "Yunho" "Something happened to him Jongho was there to see it happen he sent me a text saying he's going to try to calm him down" "What" "Mingi" Yunho says "It had your eyes Teni" "My eyes" "Your multicolor one" "Oh no that's bad" "Is it" "Mingi's planing on killing people" "Oh shit" "Do you know if they're from our world Yun" "I wish I knew Jongho knows" "So Jongho's either with Mingi to persuade Mingi into not killing or Jongho's going help Mingi kill people" "Sanie both of those are bad" "I know but what can we do" "Nothing" "What" "Lucifer and I have to handle this Jowoon and CHinghae are our kids as their parents we have to do what we can to keep their safe only..." Hongjoong looked at me. "This seems like a job for only you Lucifer" "But Joo" "I know but you're the one who's been in Mingi's shoes better than I have" "Right Teni's a killer" "Yeosang!" "I'll stay here with our band and the moment I get an alarm saying your panic levels are up I'll appear"