Not So Evil

The Kid's Back Home: October 16, 2042

A New Mystery Part 1 and Part 2: October 17, 2042

Seonghwa's View October 18, 2042

"What?" Everyone was looking at me "What is going on?" "What happened to you?" "What do you mean?" "It's the month of Evil" "It's your tenth year as The King Of Evil," San says "I think it's the 10th year" "I've done things here and there but I didn't wanna really let my power get the best of me so I'm letting the younger evils have their fun" "But it's your tenth year don't you gotta go big" "Hmmm well I do have a universe I wanna cause pain to" I say "But not to the point of them dying from how scary it's like prank scary" "Then do it" "I will" "What are you going to do for Halloween" 

Hongjoong's View

"Oh" Seonghwa was lying on the floor staring at the ceiling I walked towards him The Great Hoens went to their chairs. "Lucie" I now lay next to him and looked at the ceiling. "I'm missing something" Seonghwa says "But all my kingdoms are having a good time doing bad things and scaring the heck out of people but me I don't feel like doing that so I came here because no loud noises" Seonghwa's stomach growls "Aside from my stomach but anyways it feels like something is missing but I'm trying to think but each time I do I just feel human" "Ooop" I looked at Seonghwa and he looked at me. "Joongie for the first time in a really long time I don't where to go next and I'm actually scared and lost" "You've lost a piece of yourself Seonghwa" "You think so" "Yeah you just said you feel human" "I kinda do I feel my magic but other than that I feel like.." "Like you're me" "Yeah" "Wait like me" "Um?" I sat up and Seonghwa sat up and looked at me. "Joongie?"