There For You Part 1

Hongjoong's View

"Dad!" "Hey Buddy you done" "Why aren't you dying you're this world ruler" "Yeah but I'm not the main one but she is," I say turning the guy around

"C-Chiyo hey" 'You trying to break our promise?" "No no, I was roaming around taking over unvrises sorry sorry here" A basket of things suddenly was now in Seonghwa's hands "Goodbye My Queen!!" "Yah I'm married and so are you, silly art demon!" Se...

"C-Chiyo hey" 'You trying to break our promise?" "No no, I was roaming around taking over unvrises sorry sorry here" A basket of things suddenly was now in Seonghwa's hands "Goodbye My Queen!!" "Yah I'm married and so are you, silly art demon!" Seonghwa laughs looks at the basket then pauses. "Mom?" "Lucifer did something happen?" Seonghwa sat down on a bench and opened the basket it was an envelope. "An envelope" "It's written in a language I don't understand" "He knew," Seonghwa said laughing "This is because he missed World Friendship Day" An alarm sounded everyone looked around. "It's right guys it's my table...oh no no shit that's right I died and since I died that means fuck...Neysiohui!" "Your Ledge?!" "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm at HQ but you sound distressed" "I'm fucking am because your brother escaped from his prison" "What" "I know" "Your Ledge calm down" "How can I calm down it's my fault" "You died saving people" "Yeah but now he's probably..." I held onto Seonghwa's hands "Neysiohui's right you died saving people if I had seen a way to escape I would've done the same thing but you're here now Lucifer and you're not alone either" "But..." "You're not dragging anyone in your battles you and I are the rulers of The Stellruim and the bridge that connects our kingdoms together we can stop anything together but I need you to calm down I'm here for you" "But..." "If there's a way I can search for him no easier I can do that" "Well" Seonghwa sighed "Beryih was once caught in your kingdom's library searching for some sort of spellbook before he could grab it The Great Hoens snagged him up and had him imprisoned for 3 months" "There see there is something I can do you search your kingdoms and I look around mines hey" "I know...." "Oooh" I broke the kiss "Go beyond the barrier and don't lose sight of the one you hold closest to your heart" "Gotcha"