Almost The Day

Lucifer's 66th Deathstrike and Almost The Day(this chapter) are on the same date and it's in Hongjoong's View

"Hello there" "Great Hoen Drew and Great Hoen Katie" "What?!" "Oh my gosh" "Chinghae I want to thank you and also congratulate you" "What?" Great Hoen Katie looks around "You've got your mom's powers" Great Hoen Katie says "What as in..." "As in you took..." "His vigor" "Lucifer?!" 

" "His vigor" "Lucifer?!" 

"What you just..." "Died I thought I did too but a spirit made a wish on the tree" "No don't tell me" "They gave their evil magic" "IS that why you look like this" "Yeah and also some left Darkness yeilops at my shrine" "Oh woah" "But it's urg..." "Lucifer" "What's happening to you" "I feel dizzy" "Someone poisoned you then" "Wait I know" "You do?" I opened my bag and placed Seonghwa's glasses on him. "Oh are these my glasses whoah I can see but my head still hurts" Seonghwa's stomach growled "Lucifer!" "I just came back from the dead!" Seonghwa says "You've been skipping your meals bad that's bad!" 

"It's The Queen!" "Ohhhh" "Look at the rings they're glowing" Seonghwa's hand stayed on my arm the paramedics and the police only stood by. "Can you guys find my son?" Seonghwa asks "Which one" "Austin" "Did he.." "No, he tried to stop the person," Seonghwa says  "There is a likely chance Austin is chasing after them so he'll need all the help he needs" "What about the oh?" A vial then appears in Seonghwa's hands. "Oh no" "What happened" "I need you guys to send a unit to Dr.Jyris's hospital" "Oh no" "Someone reversed my blood," Seonghwa said "So instead of healing Hongjoong my power was killing him," Seonghwa says "Whoah" "Will he leave Queen Juilla" "Yeah because his wife is The God Of Life and Death can you guys shield that little one's eyes over there" "Oh sure we can?" "Also Hongjoong I have a question for you wait never mind" "What" "Her eyes are shielded Queen Juila" "Urg okay so that just urg Lucifer both arms really?" "Your life strings were on their final thread," Seonghwa says "What?" "Mom did Queen Juila just say that King Hongjoong was close to his 8th Deathsrike" "That's exactly what she said" "L-Lucie" Seonghwa was so close to my face and her eyes were red with black hearts. But Seonghwa touched my face and then shook her head. "Oh gosh, it's almost that day no wonder I'm feeling like this" Seonghwa stepped away and walked away "Lucife!"