Finding The Kid Part 4

Hongjoong's View

"Smart man no offense but what is so special about this place and how is it connected to our kid?" I walked towards one of the columns and it glowed a sliver the air symbol appeared on all four of the columns. The staircase was revealed I walked on and looked back at Seonghwa. "Fine you convinced me that this is special" Seonghwa walked downstairs then he looked around. "What the..." "Luice!" "Something's here and it's angry that I'm here Joongie I don't...Joongie" "What are you?" "What" "What are you Lucifer?" "Many things James what are you trying to have me say" "Aren't you the god of Evil" "Joongie for all I know that creature may have..." "Aren't you The God of Evil" "Yes I'm" "Then why are you worried beside you know you'll only die if I kill you or if you sacrifice your life for our world and your family" "I guess when you place it that way..." "Good 100%" I sighed "No wonder you're afraid you're 100% human now aren't you?" "I tried telling you that I don't think I should be here I'll only slow you down" "Is that really what you think" "Yes and I know I'll only slow you down" "I can't leave you Lucifer" "Yes you can because you..." The walls glowed purple and flowers started appearing. "Whoa it's pretty but this isn't Chinghae" "It's a higher god" I looked at Seonghwa he looked at something.

 "Whoa it's pretty but this isn't Chinghae" "It's a higher god" I looked at Seonghwa he looked at something

"Lucifer" A flower crown of black and purple roses was around Seonghwa's head. "Great Higher Eliya" Seonghwa says "She's the only higher god I know that's able to construct her dreams and thoughts in the form of nature" "Oh that's cool" "She was once here," Seonghwa says "But now she's not" "So she made this because..." "She knows that I'm human which means my natural powers can't protect me," Seonghwa says "And since she's a higher superior of earth magic it means her magic can proact me" "So..." Seonghwa sat down and smiles "I guess I'll have to stay here in order to be safe from whatever this place holds" "So you're human which means the only way for you track anyone is with your tablet" "Yeah it seems that my technology magic isn't shut down" Seonghwa says "But you need to be careful I don't know how many times you've been here but if Austin is here that means any kind of creatures you once seen and knew might be different now" "How come you're human" "I was fine before I came here" Seonghwa says "I guess there's just something here or Chinghae has blocked me from being like you" "If that is true then I have to talk to him" "It will be okay" Seonghwa says "You just do what you can I still have my phone and many other things"