I'm Buying Food People Give Me Your Orders

Lucifer's 65th Deathstrike happened on November 6,2042 which means this chapter is on November 7th,2042 and this is in Hongjoong's View

"I'm buying food!" "Lucifer?!" I say shocked Seonghwa looks in my direction smirks then walks away  "I'm buying food people give me your orders now or starve until morningtime silly little fools give your food orders or starve until morningtime!" Chinghae, Jowoon, and Noaryu were dying of laughter. "Oh my gosh," Noaryu says "My heart" "That was for sure our mother," Jowoon says "Yeah who else goes around our world calling people silly little fools," Chinghae said They all continued to laugh "Wait can we just talk about how Moma died what yesterday then returns back today and is buying everyone food," Noaryu says Jowoon and CHinghae "Mom is such a vibe," Jowoon says  "She is one," Chinghae says "I love that I have her as my mother," Noaryu says "For realz," Chinghae and Jowoon says "You speaking facts little brother" They all continued to laugh "Hello people I already found Yunsang and Woosan now I just need you people and my family then we're done" "Mom" Noaryu manages to say  through laughs "Yeah" "You're vibe" "Thank you Noaryu" 

"Where have you been so far Mom?" Chinghae says  "All the crystals, all my kingdoms, Crestmore, and I've seen all my kids and all three sets of my parents I've been with you since you got to the company," Seonghwa says  "What," We all say  "Yeah," Seonghwa says "I was in my ghost form regaining my enegery but then my stomach growled and one of our staff members screamed saying the company was haunted so I got into my normal form told the staff member that it was just me and what they heard was my stomach but their stomach growled and I did proceed to lecture them about their eating habits and then I said no I'm going to go around asking people for food orders or they were going to starve until next morning" Jowoon, Chinghae, and Noaryu laughed once again. "So I've been going on every single floor of our company asking people for their food orders," Seonghwa says "You smirked at me" I say  "I'm sorry what?" Seonghwa says looking at me "You smirked at me" I say "Because I'm going back to annoying my favorite light being and see his chills once again" Seonghwa says smiling "Oh" "So I've gotten everyone's orders but people on this floor and you four"