Meeting Noaryu Part 2

Seonghwa's View

"He's got your stomach" "I know Kasiu I'm sorry can we get another one" "Another one I might as well call this The Regal Family Special Pack" "Lucie" "Yeah I know he was hungry" "No his eyes" "Whoa" "They're multi-colored like yours" "Yeah you're right" "That means he's probably 3 levels below Chinghae" "Stop reading my mind you chessy music nerd of a husband" Noaryu laughs "If this is going to be every day then I'm glad I get to live around positive people like you guys" "What?" Hongjoong says "James you know how we all start as like souls who then get strong enough to be our own kind of person" "Yeah" "Well wherever Noaryu's soul it was only around not so good souls" "Ohhhh that's a thing" "Yes it's a thing" I then looked at Noaryu "Everyday is going to be you waking up knowing that your parents is going to kick anyone their butts if they harm you" Noaryu laughs "That's my laugh" Hongjoong says "Oh my gosh he's our kid" Hongjoong's phone ring he looked at it.

 "Hello Hi Dr.Jyris really yeah of course I can I'm literally staring at said demon right now" "Oooh Mom what did you do?" "I don't know" "Lucie" "Nooooo!!!! "Luice please it's just the daily one it's to see if there's been a change in your blood" "Noo!!!!!!!" "Mom's afraid of giving blood" "Yeah" "I think I would understand her but they said daily" "Lucie" "No!!! You're supposed to be on my side you dumb music nerd of a husband" "Lucie I can't really explain how your blood works because you know you're King of Demons and you're the only recent being in our world that is closest to a vampire" "Oh" I now stood on the ground and then looked Dr.Jyris. "It's just one vlask," Dr.Jyris says holding an empty one "This one is of the past then next June we take the future one" "Just one vlask" "Just one vlask," Dr.Jyris says "Then I won't take any more of your blood until next June" I looked at Noaryu he looked at me confused. "My blood is able to protect but also attack it's also able to heal any of my kids no matter what their blood type is when I became King Of Demons"