A New Mystery Part 1

Seonghwa's View 

"Your Highness" "Yes oh you guys are Joongie's men did something happen" "We're told to escort you to the kingdom" "Oh no something did happen" "We wish we knew The King told us that the only person who could help him was you" Heyi says "But he's afraid that someone may be lurking around whatever The King found he fears others are looking for it" "I see of course lead the way" We reached the castle without wounds I walked through the doors and waved at everyone. "Your Highness?" "Hello" "The King is safe" "James uncovered a mystery and he belives I could help him I won't know until I see him" I knocked on the doors "You guys I'll be fine I just need Lucifer" I opened the doors and looked around. "James" "Lucifer" I touched his face and sighed. "You must've uncovered a mystery a big one at that" "Why do you say that" "Heyi is the leader of your main fleet so that's when I knew it was major but Heyi told me that you believed I was the only one who could help you" He sat down in his chair and sighed "Stay there" "What?" "You said that I'm the only one who can help you well in order for me to help you I need your energy build back up so that way I can get an easier look at your memories while you're still awake" 

"Yur Highness?!" "Hello" "Are you hungry? Do you want us to make..." "I wanted to know if I could ask your guys help in locating ingredients for this" "Oh we have all of that" "Thank you" "You seem okay Your Highness" "It's not me it's James his main fleet and him returned to the castle not long ago James found something and he believes that I'm the only who could help but his enegery levels are low I wanted to make him Haokya tea so that way it's easier for me to look at his memories" "He won't speak" "I don't think he understands what he did he kept sighing in his chair" "They're all probably hungry" "I'll help you guys"