Helped A Demon Part 1

Hongjoong's View November 4, 2042

"Oh boy," I say sighing Seonghwa lay on the stage in her nightmare mode and she looked at the ceiling. Some of the people working for MCountdown were seen shaking and holding onto each other. "Joongie" "Yeah" "How do you help something who's too prideful to admit that they need guidance" "Well the last person for me who was like that was you" Seonghwa looked at me I laid down and looked back at her. "Whatever it's that is troubling you big or small just remember I'll be in your corner opposite or not as a being of our world that knows and cares deeply about you I'll be there to be that shoulder you can lean on during dark times"  "Thank you Honie" Seonghwa looks at the ceiling and sighs "It's one of the death walkers" Seonghwa looked at me shocked. "I didn't read your mind it's just you asked me that question so gears in my head started to turn" "Yeah it's one of them," Seonghwa says "And this one is able to turn into a monster form swallow up anything" 

"I see well have you tried placing your demonical tablet on them" "I did," Seonghwa says "There was no countdown just their bloodthirst level was high" "If that is high that means they witnessed someone do something to someone you know, or someone they know" "I...I didn't think of that yeah you're right everything has emotions and it triggers any kind of power status you have up high enough for you to stop whatever has to die or be cursed up" "Oooh" Seonghwa breaks the kiss and smiles "Now I really wish you were my royal advisor" I laughed "But you're my husband who has once again been there for me as I face a dark time thank you Hongjoong" "Do you know what has to be done" "Yeah I know how I can help this death walker with its dilemma" I gasped Seonghwa's eyes were red with skulls in them "Thanks Dumb music nerd"