Finding The Kid Part 5

Seonghwa's View

I didn't feel like I was dying which is a good sign it means High Supeior Alyia's magic is keeping me safe. "Lucifer" "James?" "You can hear me right" "Yeah but how?" "Maybe it's your phone or your tablet," Hongjoong says I looked at my phone and smiled "You were right it's my phone" "Really?" "10 seconds into a call," I say "What happened?" "I'm just worried about you I know you said your superior of nature magic is protecting you but I still am worried" "You're worried because you feel like you left me to die" "Yes but I know that isn't the case it just hurts in my heart" "My phone is showing you started this call" "Maybe my heart did it for me," Hongjoong says "Either way I'm still worried about you I'll always be worried about you it has nothing with you being a girl it just..." "They say when you find someone you love it's hard to let them do their own things from time to time because you fear if you don't stand always by their side bad things will happen but that's not the case for you and I"

 "How come?" "You and I were lovers in our first life we're lovers in our second and now in our third life we're lovers and in this third life our bond will forever live on and we'll live on forever together" I laid down and smiled at my phone "No matter where we go in life I want you to know that I will always be by your side" "Why does that sound like something i would say" "You did" "Really" "Five days after we got married" "Lucifer" I giggled "Are you telling me you have footage of me being a drunk cheesy husband" "You and I took a camera with us" "Oh gosh" "And that camera is in a safe place one day I'll show you" "Who knows" "About the location of the camera or the camera existing" "Both please" "I know where it's located but your parents and my parents in Jinju know of the camera existing because they collectively bought the camera"  "Creak!" I laughed then looked around the walls were glowing yellow and the sun and air symbol appears. "Whoa" "Lucifer" I snapped a photo and sent it to him.