Welcome Back Demon Dork

Seonghwa's View October 18, 2042

"You silly little fools piss off" "Welcome back Lucifer" "Hush you dumb light music nerd of a husband but thank you" "Awww" "Good 98% Evil 2%" "Only 2%" "I did scare up that universe I wanted to do," I say laughing "And I'm glad to have finally scared that fool off his throne" "Good 2% Evil 98%" "Damm what a switch up" "Oooh" I had kissed my husband he looked at me shocked. "Good 50% Evil 50%" "Thank you I guess," I say "You helped me get back the part of me that matters most" Hongjoong smiles "I'm glad I was able to help My Queen" "There he goes being a dumb cheesy ass nerd of a husband" "I can hear the smile and I see the smile too" "Shut up you music nerd" "Good 70% Evil 30%" "Your thoughts are mainly good," Hongjoong says "Don't expose me you nerd" Hongjoong laughs "I'm not like you I will always remain the number pain in everyone's lives the world's greatest nightmare and the number one supervillain" "Yeah right more like number one kindest villain" "Good 98% Evil 2%" "Hongjoong whatever you're doing it's working" "It's not working," I say "I'm just feeling less evil this year there's nothing wrong with that I just have moments in life where I don't wanna always be evil" "Good 50% Evil 50%" "A perfect balanced" "By the way Joongie" "Um?" "Since we're on the subject of evil you remember that weapon" "Yeah" "Well I had reverted into a new weapon for myself," I say "Now it's a yoyo that makes you believe you're getting choked to death or the life is squeezed out of you" "Oh shit" "Evil 98% Good 2%" "Now that's villainous," Hongjoong says "Welcome Back Demon Dork"