Lucifer's 66th Deathstrike

Hongjoong's View November 9, 2042

"Lucifer! You what did you do to...Lucifer?" "Can I borrow your energy for a few seconds before I go" "Yeah sure you can" Seonghwa held onto my hand and sighed? "Life Number #265 of The Ecinyo Univrise Garforth Aburios Garfield Travis Ethan Cause Of Death: Grand Galaxy Patrol Death Captian Card" A black hole appeared in the sky and grabbed Ethan then the black hole vanished. "Thank You Joongie see you soon" "What?" Seonghwa then became blue petals that flew into the sky. "Whoa" "According to the tablet The Higher Ups In The Sky gave Mom the power to stop Ethan from causing more harm to our world," Noaryu says I looked he peeked over Mingi's shoulder since Mingi held the tablet shaking. "It only shows records of Mom using her powers to stop Ethan," Noaryu says "You know something don't you?" Yunho asks "I know nothing"  Noaryu says "Noaryu I'm pretty sure that question was aimed at his best friend" San says  "Oh Big Bro what happened" Mingi continues to shake "I get it now" "You do?" We all say "Mom sacrificed her life to save  Big Bro" Noaryu says "But since The Great Higher Ups In The Sky gave Mom the power to live again for a short second that meant Mom's cause of death was using her enegery to stop Ethan from causing harm to people instead of sacrificing her life to save Big Bro" "Oh whoa" "Austin" "I wasn't expecting Mom to appear  and do that" Mingi says "I was going to accept this death because the person I had fought with has wanted me dead ever since high school but rather than see him die from the scaris because of this one-sided grudge I wanted to try to find a way to help him" "What" "I know his secret" "Which is..." "His birth parents" "What?" "His parents are two of The Great Hoens" "What?" "He's half-light?!" "Mhm" "Who" "Great Hoen Creek" "Creek I have never heard that Great Hoen before are they new?" "No look" "Whoa"