Seonghwa's New Nightmare Mode Part 1

Seonghwa's View October 28, 2042

"What in the world are you talking about?" Everyone in the room looked I looked at Hongjoong he looked at me confused. I placed my left hand up my ring glowed blue and the ring on Hongjoong's hand glowed yellow. "Whoa Big Bro cool tattoo"

"The Peyian Clan," Yunho says "Garrent what does that mean?" "Teni's wolf clan which means this is my best bud," Yunho says "I'm looking at both my husband and my son why did I say my son simply because he's the only other person who has the power...

"The Peyian Clan," Yunho says "Garrent what does that mean?" "Teni's wolf clan which means this is my best bud," Yunho says "I'm looking at both my husband and my son why did I say my son simply because he's the only other person who has the powers to turn into his father which means either someone stole from Hongjoong's primary doctor's hospital or the magical realm of Crestmore was broken into now while you may in charge of this investigation but as Queen Of The Seallruim Unvrise I'm ordering you go to Dr.Jyris's hospital and see if the blood sample of my husband was stolen thank you" I ended the call and sighed. "Lucifer" "I know Honie" 

Hongjoong's View

I held onto Seonghwa's hand he sighed "Can I say something am I allowed to say anything?" "Go on Wooyoung" "If your blood sample was at Crestmore wouldn't you think by now you would've received a message from Dr.Jyris saying that her lab or Crestmore was even broken into and also I think we all The Great Hoens won't hesitate to place anyone in their place," Wooyoung says "Which mean it's..." "Wait I can trace DNA" Seonghwa was holding onto his tablet and a map showed up. "Crestmore is Green, UCLA is Green, Dr.Jyris's hospital isn't green Claude thank you" Seonghwa hugs Wooyoung tightly "Nightmare Mode Unlocked!"

Jyris's hospital isn't green Claude thank you" Seonghwa hugs Wooyoung tightly "Nightmare Mode Unlocked!"

"Mom?!" The bracelet on the left hand was glowing everyone gasped. "When I got upgraded in D.C. this 63rd deathstrike I became stronger in a nightmare magic department" "Cool" "Austin's hiding a cut so please handle it for me" "Austin!" "Dammit" "Mom's a healer and also I don't know your mother" "Sir?" "Right my nightmare mode is synced with my main kingdom don't worry guys actually no wait hold a second you guys" "Yes" "Do we have a sample of Hongjoong's blood" "If we do it would've been with you Your Vigorness" Seonghwa looked at his tablet and typed something then laughed evily "Oh the poor fools" "What" "They're trying to break into my lab with your DNA" "What" "Wait Moma you said tried" "Seonghwa don't tell me" "The royal tiger is beating them up" We're all laughing "Go save them have them jailed at Crestmore" "Of course Honie"