After The Party Part 1

Seonghwa's View

"Their rings are glowing," Someone says  I turned around and looked right into the eyes of my husband. "They're married" I stood frozen in my spot what was Hongjoong doing here? What's going to happen now?  "I don't know if our motives are the same or not,"  Hongjoong says "But if our motives are different then as a guy I have to do everything in my power to protect my girl" My heart was now beating fast everyone gasped Hongjoong's left hand was out. "But as your husband, I value everything you stand for Aloria so only at your..." I gently placed my hand on his hand. "I know you're being proper but our rings are a dead giveaway Joongie" He lightly laughs Our rings continued to glow Hongjoong and I were now holding hands our noses touched as well. "I hope you know I mean it" "About what?" "About if our motives are different I have to do my duty as your husband and protect you" "Oh" I was now blushing baldy "Yes of course" I walked into the bathroom and sighed now I'm worried about James. I walked out of the bathroom and placed my hand on his face. 

Hongjoong's View 

 I placed my hand on Seonghwa's hand and sighed. "What gave me away" "Your thoughts," Seonghwa says "I don't want you to get into trouble with our superiors" "Loria" Seonghwa sighs and moves her hand. "I'll be okay" Seonghwa walks away and looks around the place. "James oh gosh he looked pissed" I opened the doors to the hall allThe Great Hoens looked on. "I...Lucie?" Seonghwa held up her left hand the ring was glowing blue and the ring on my left hand was glowing yellow. "Lucifer!" I held onto her gently  "You're okay" "Because of you" "What?" The Great Hoens gasped Seonghwa was wearing my necklace. "Before things got out of hand you placed your necklace on me," Seonghwa says "And you told me that you would find me once things were handled"