After The Party Part 4

Hongjoong's View

"James" "Yeah" "Why not you and I go somewhere maybe to Red Steam or the sandwich shop down the street" "I would like those ideas a lot" I sent a text message and sighed. "It will be okay"

Eden's View

"Chinghae" His eyes were red as he walked outside. And he ran away Umi walked out then smiled and walked back in. "You're smiling" " He ran after his parents and now they're all hugging each other" "Oh" "Things will be okay"

Chinghae's View

"Now that I'm thinking about it the two of us are the leaders," Mom says "Ask them if they're hungry James no second we're going home after...." Mom's stomach growls "Nope text message how do pizza and wings sound" Dad laughs "The quick switch up" "Don't judge me send the damm text" Dad continues to laugh but types on his phone.

Seonghwa's View

"Lucifer" I continued to hug Chinghae all this pain in him it's unwanted and it's Hongjoong's and my fault. "I can't speak for your father but I didn't wanna worry any of you guys I believed that bit telling guys was the best option but the least I should've done was tell your brother and you" I wasn't planning on telling anyone. "All the more reason I told Chinghae I couldn't speak for you" "Dad must've suffered the most" Chinghae "I mean you go there on a mission only to find out your favorite person in your life is there too and you wanna succeed at your mission but you also wanted to protect the person who is your whole world and is feeling mixed emotions and you probably yelled at the wrong person" "Yeah I did I'm going to go apologize to them" Hongjoong walks out Chinghae looks at me. "I think all your father needed was to hear the right words from those he keeps close to his heart" "Do you know who he's going to?" "Probably The Great Hoens," I say "And if not them it might be our band"