Chinghae Has Leveled Up Demonwise Part 2

Hongjoong's View

"Won't that mean you'll have to step down from being King of Evil?" "I don't know," Seonghwa says "All I know is that I wanna guide him" "You already have Seonghwa" I gently placed my hand on Chinghae's claw "I have to do my part in being there for him now" "You have" "No I haven't" I say "I don't know how strong his light magic is" "He's able to hold your weapons Hongjoong" "That's just a birthright thing since he's my kid" I say "But his light magic I wanna see it" "Whoa what's happening Mom is that bad are...Big Bro?!"

"You win Little Foot" "You're not going to kill?" "No, instead I'm going to use my powers Prince of The Steallruim Unvrise to have them locked up until their unvrise comes for them" "What?" "They were from another world," Chinghae says "But when I...

"You win Little Foot" "You're not going to kill?" "No, instead I'm going to use my powers Prince of The Steallruim Unvrise to have them locked up until their unvrise comes for them" "What?" "They were from another world," Chinghae says "But when I realized they came into our world wanting nothing to cause trouble and harm people I got so angry that I...I wanted to kill them and leave no trace of them but...I saw Joowon among the people who were getting harmed but since he had only bursaries I had calmed down my desire to kill them all was still strong and Joowon knew so he stuck with me and tried his best to persuade me not to kill them and it worked little brother" Jowoon hugged Chinghae tightly "Good 80% Evil 20%" "Whoa Big Bro you've got a watch that's like Moma's watch"Chinghae continued to hug Jowoon tightly "Dad is right if I just think things through and ask for guidance when I need it life will be easier" "Big Bro?" "I know what needs to be done," Chinghae says "Have you seen my bag, little bro?" "Here you go" Chinghae takes out his tablet places his hand on it closes his eyes. "Shadow hearts of the day and night you shall help me tonight in hunting down those who think they can harm our world" "Oh gosh" "Whoa they look like Queen Julia's mini death walkers just taller" "Kieve" A tall death walker with green eyes and a flower crown turned around and looked at Mingi. "I need them alive please," Mingi says "Their universe leaders will handle them for us but since they're in our world we've gotta keep them stable until their universe arrives for them" Kieve nods his head then continues to walk on. "Good 90% Evil 10%" "Why 10%" "King Of Mischief things," Mingi says shrugging his shoulder Then he looked at Seonghwa and me "Owww" "Would you cut the prideful act go hug our parents, you big softie" He hugged Seonghwa and me tightly "I'm just glad I live in a world where I can have both of my parents on my side" "You always will Xyryu" "Yeah just go easy from stealing from me" "Hahha I will Dad"