Was This A Warning?

Seonghwa's View November 10, 2042

"What happened?" "Um?" "Something happened?" "They're facing away from each other" "Let's just hope it passes over you know how couples go through moods about certain situations" "This won't pass so easily" "Dad?" "James please" He kissed my hand the one that had the wedding ring on it. "If I die then at least I died for you" "Joongie I don't wanna hurt you" "I'm not afraid" "I'm afraid" "So what's supposed to happen you and I are not supposed to be together" "I didn't say that Honie I meant I don't want you die just because of one demon day" 

Hongjoong's View

"I can't stay away from you" "You're going to get killed" "And I'll come back you said it's only one day right" "Yeah just one day that happens every year" "What's different from the other times?" "Those other..." His eyes became red with hearts again but a slight brown was seen. "The other times I was able to suppress it by doing something else but now that I've got your name it means I can't escape Fate and Desnity anymore  you are going to die in five days you won't be able to escape the star of death your soul will be claimed by mines right then and there and when that happens this silly little world you rule over will become my playground until you trap me down" "M-Mom" "So when it happens just accept your death like the cheesy dumb music nerd hero you are" "M-Mom?!" "I will but just becuase you'll have Seonghwa's body Roaryis that doesn't mean you truly can control Seonghwa's life" "What?" "You're Seonghwa's revenge emotion," I say "But altas your time is up" "What how..." "What just..." "What in the actual scotts just happened to me?" Seonghwa says "Roaryis happened" "Joongie!" "I'm okay he only said words" "Oh gosh" "I've got your name it means I can't escape Fate and Desnity anymore you are going to die in five days you won't be able to escape the star of death You soul will be claimed by mines right then and there and when that happens this silly little world you rule over will become my playground until you trap me down" "Whoa" "So when it happens just accept your death like the cheesy music nerd hero you are" "I'm going to pop him with the flip-flop" I laughed "That's my nickname for you only I get to say it, not him"