Lucifer's 65th Deathstrike

I don't know if you guys remember but Seonghwa's 64th Deathstrike happened already head over to a chapter in this book called See You Soon.

I looked down Hongjoong was there and Noaryu stood there as well. "It's Moma isn't it Dad?" "Yeah" "She has wounds" "What?" "Mom's got cuts but they bandaged and she's got like five bandages on her face" "What you can see that" "There were image outlines" "Noaryu that means you're like your mother" "Cool" "But you say they're bandaged up" "Yeah the cuts are banged up but something else is concerning me" "What" "Mom's heart it's like half of it missing it's shape" "Oh no" "How is Mom even alive?" "Noaryu" "Yeah" "Go find your big brother" "Austin?" "Yeah use the family locator on your app" "Okay" "Bring him here" "Will do Dad!" Hongjoong then looked at me. "You risked your life to save the kid but once you get your heart back I hope you know I have to send you to the afterlife" "I know" 

"That means this is your 65th Deathstrike" "Yeah" "M-Moma" "Hey" "But why am I here?" "Big Bro you would've been dead if Moma didn't place part of her heart in you" "What? Moma is this true?" "Yes" "I thought my enegery was coming back to me but it's been your enegery" "Yeah" "Moma has to go once she gets her heart back" "What" "Your little brother speaks the truth your Mom's wounds are too deep she'll have to heal in The Afterlife" "You went through all that just for me why what I did isn't unforgivable" "You had a good reason for using your powers and you did protect Aster and his family" "But..." "I'm proud of you Austin and I'll see you soon" "My energy is back to normal now" "So that means Moma has heart now what happens now?" "Dad has to do it" "Send Moma to The Afterlife" "Yeah" "Does he need chalk?" "Hahhaha no he doesn't little bro" Hongjoong placed his hand on my claw and sighed "Day to Night Light to Darkness I King Kim Mangus Oris Adam Hongjoong send Queen Kim Park Neokmori Chiyosouria Riles Telyuie Aloria Lucifer Juilhenioma Seonghwa to Hayiuailen"