1

Su Lin'an got up from the ground in a dazed state, with the sound of electric current sizzling and sizzling in his ears.

There was a strange smell in the air, part cedar, part rain. I don't know if it's his illusion, the air in the narrow space seems to be boiled by something, and it's getting hot and dry towards his body.

He shook his head heavily, his eyes dimmed, as if something stuck to his face.

When I touched it, it felt sticky and wet, and it was blood. There were heavy gasps next to his ears, and Su Lin'an's nerves exploded in an instant, and he became sober in an instant.

It was a dark and closed room, cramped and cramped, with metal walls.

There are no windows on all sides, except for a mesh skylight overhead. A beam of white light came down and just shone on the bed.

Su Lin'an lay on the ground, squinted his eyes and raised his head slightly, and caught a glimpse of a curled up figure on the bed.

It was a slightly thin man.

Wearing a military uniform, the military cap fell to the ground, and his long silver hair was scattered all over the bed. The messy uniform hangs halfway up, and the skin is pale. He was moaning in a low voice, his mind was not clear. In the struggle, he turned over, with a face that had been cut by a knife and an axe. His brows were furrowed, his eyes were closed, and his pale cheeks were blushing. The whole figure seemed to be picked up from the water, looking very fragile.

He was holding a laser gun tightly in his right hand, his body was trembling mechanically...

The wheeze was coming out of his mouth.

A clear and violent breath emanated from him, and Su Lin'an didn't know why he was so sure. But as the man who looked a little too handsome exhaled, a violent factor of wild beasts dominating the territory also diffused in the cramped space.

The survival instinct of the small animal caused goosebumps to appear on the surface of Su Linan's skin, and his confused brain realized the danger.

In a flash, he remembered!

I remembered! He crossed.

He, Su Lin'an, a junior. On the way to work and study, he was hit by a car and flew away. Opening his eyes again, he penetrated into an abo novel that integrates novel species of magical StarCraft, and became a disabled cannon fodder oga with incomplete gland development in the book.

But he is not o, he is not disabled, he is just an ordinary human male on earth who likes to meditate and absorb the essence of the sun and the moon.

The garbage system couldn't detect his pheromone, and because his body surface features only one pair of male reproductive organs, and he didn't have a complete gland, he was judged as disabled.

But this is not important, what is important is that he is going to die soon.

As a deformed oga with neither a nor b nor o, he was thrown into this room together with thirteen demented inferior oga.

Su Lin'an no longer remembered who threw it, and his consciousness was never clear.

This is the sleeping compartment of an aircraft. The entry of a stranger triggered the protection mechanism of the sleeping cabin. The walls on all sides were erected, and they were all sealed in an instant. The only skylight above the head used for ventilation was also connected to high-voltage electricity. The person curled up on the bed is none other than the first generation leader of the federation and the strongest alpha Sassi in this book who finally won the interstellar hegemony and tyranny ruled the federation for four thousand years.