2

It was a long time before regaining consciousness.

Su Lin'an's soul seemed to be floating in the clouds, rising and falling with the waves, unable to stop.

Sassi smells so good, Sassi's voice is so pleasant, this man is like a drug. After taking a sip, Su Lin'an's soul went crazy. He changed from a desperate fight to indulgence, completely forgetting that a sharp knife was hanging above his head and fell at any time to cut off his head. Indulging in it, he seriously suspected that he was lured by Sassi's pheromone...

Su Lin'an covered his eyes in despair, unable to believe that this kind of person was himself.

For three days and three nights, I did not eat or drink, and did it crazily.

Was there some kind of radiation in the universe that mutated his genes and turned him into a non-human being?

Carefully removing the long legs hanging from his waist, Su Lin'an got up with limp legs and feet. The subtle movement alarmed Saxi, and Su Lin'an's heart suddenly rose. Fortunately, Saxi just turned over, buried her face in the pillow, and fell asleep again. The naked back was exposed to the air, and the pale skin was covered with scarlet scars. Like red rose petals sprinkled on white porcelain, it is bright and spicy.

Su Lin'an accidentally glanced at it and quickly looked away. Taking a deep breath, he scanned the rest cabin again.

Corpses were strewn about in this confined space, and the blood that seeped into the gaps had dried up, leaving a dark mark. This is Saxi's private aircraft, and it should have a bathroom.

Feeling sticky and uncomfortable, Su Linan got out of bed and went to the bathroom. However, as soon as the toes touched the ground, the knees softened and rolled down. There was no carpet on the floor, and his kneecaps hit the floor with a thud, making him grin his teeth in pain.

He turned his head to look at the bed for a moment. When Saxi heard the movement, she only frowned and breathed lightly.

The sizzle, sizzle electric sound is getting louder and louder, the light leaking from the skylight is obviously a light, it should be night outside.

Su Lin'an held the corner of the wall to find a small door, and pushed it open from the outside. As soon as he stepped in, the light inside instantly turned on, and his eyes accustomed to darkness were almost blinded by the strong light.

He squatted down with his head in his arms, when he heard a sizzle behind him, and the door closed. There were two beeps in the ear, and the buckle was stuck with a snap.

Surprised, Su Linan immediately reached out to push.

The door was jammed and couldn't be pushed open. This bathroom is estimated to be specially designed for Saxi, with a high level of concealment. Once someone enters, it will be sealed off on all sides. However, although it is sealed, it does not affect hearing the movement outside. He could even hear Saxi's steady breathing in it.

The high technology snuffed out Su Linan's last chance of luck, and he deeply realized that this is a different world.

But that's the end of the matter, and it's better to be alive than dead.

So Lin'an took a combat bath, and took out a bathrobe from the cabinet in the corner to put it on. The whole process took less than ten minutes.

When the fog in the bathroom cleared, he could see the person in the mirror clearly.

In the mirror is a fair boy with black hair and black eyes, his skin is so white that blue blood vessels can be seen. A pair of upturned phoenix eyes unique to the Chinese ethnicity, with flowing eyes, unique classical style. Exquisite nose, lips as red as blood, a good-looking man who shouldn't exist in the real world.