50

Regardless of the issue of the original history, it is Saxi who is doing first aid for Su Lin'an's head injury. Although Saxi was the one who kicked the flying machine, Su Lin'an decided to stay and take care of him in the spirit of humanitarianism.

The operation ended quickly, about fifteen minutes later, Su Lin'an's optical brain terminal received a video invitation from Sophie.

Su Lin'an repeatedly warned Que Ling to put down her temper and not to argue with Sophie at the military headquarters before she connected Sophie's video call: "Your Excellency Su Lin'an. Your Highness's surgery is over, and you need at least three months of recuperation. If you If there is no special matter over there, I will arrange for someone to take you and His Highness back to his residential area?"

"Residential area?" Su Lin'an glared at Que Ling, who was about to explode again, "Didn't his dormitory be demolished?"

"Oh that," Sophie had already put on her blonde hair and returned to the appearance of a blonde beauty, "Actually, His Highness usually doesn't live in the military headquarters. This dormitory building is just a temporary resting place. His Highness owns another residential area. "

Su Lin'an: "..." He has been with Saxi for three months, and it is the first time he knows that his real residence is not here.

Okay, this is very sassy.

Su Lin'an wanted to stay, but the other two also said they would not leave. If so, let's go together.

It's just that it's the first time that Sassi even reveals her real residence, so are Bai Wu and Que Ling allowed to accompany her?

Sophie was quiet for nearly thirty seconds before answering, "Of course."

"However, Your Excellency Su Lin'an, enter His Highness's private residence and look for it.

God knows that the garbage of a planet is piled up here, how can he find a purse the size of his palm among so much garbage. Saxi's mood at this time is regret, very regret.

"Damn it!" Saxi dug everywhere, his embarrassing mood made him too embarrassed to ask his subordinates to do it, "Where did it get thrown! There is a ruby ​​inlaid on that thing, Shouldn't it be picked up by someone?!"

Turning from the east to the west, he had to be on guard all the time for garbage disposal personnel coming over. He had never been so nervous before in a war!

I don't know how long it took to turn it over, and finally turned it over in a pile of debris.

Saxi picked it up quickly, just as he was about to be happy, a sudden heavy rain fell down, quickly drenching him into a drenched chicken.