60

The air was quiet for a second.

Su Lin'an couldn't hold back, and suddenly rushed over like a bazooka and punched Charles.

As soon as Charles stood up, he was punched so badly that he lost a tooth. I fell to the ground and couldn't get up for a long time. It has to be said that Charles was surprisingly resistant to beating. Just now, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, but now he has recovered a bit. At this moment, he got up with difficulty, and quickly covered his face and squatted down before Su Lin'an punched him again.

"Wait, wait, don't hit! Stop! Stop!!" Charles squatted on the ground, squinting at Su Lin'an who rolled up his sleeves and was about to strike again, "Su Lin'an, you unfilial son, why did you hit you with your hands? His own father?"

Damn, is it tolerable or unbearable. Don't be ashamed of your face, this is it!

"What I said is true!" Charles didn't expect that Su Linan didn't believe it. He explained eagerly, "Didn't you see it just now? There are so many replicas that are exactly like you! I really am your father!!"

"Dad, you ghost! I'm your ancestor!!" Su Lin'an really laughed angrily. This guy Shire simply doesn't want to face, he is an alpha, how can he go back to his ancestors to give birth to a primitive male?

"At the beginning you said I was a clone and you were bluffed. It made me panic," Su Lin'an was also concerned and confused. Seeing so many identical versions of himself suddenly, he really couldn't calm down. Now that he was superfluous to do this, Su Linan calmed down, "Please find out the gender of each other before speaking, ok?"

"What's wrong with gender?" Charles didn't understand.

Su Lin'an was too lazy to talk nonsense with him. Because Saxi had already brought people down to the basement level.

The mountain has long since been hollowed out. Climbing down the steps from the entrance, there is a larger underground palace underneath. Su Lin'an followed quickly, and just as he was about to cross the team to Sassi's side, he heard an exclamation. Then it was the people in the front row who yelled this back off. I saw a huge monster with three heads and a height of three meters rushing out of it. Its speed was very fast, and everything it went was full of debris from the mountain rocks.

The people in the military department dodged in time, otherwise they would have been killed and injured when the monster rushed out just now.

Saxi made a shot instantly, but there were several monsters like this three-headed and three-meter-high monster inside, and they all smashed into a ball in the blink of an eye. Su Lin'an mingled in the back and was quickly protected by the people from the military department. Seeing the rocks splashing in front of him, and the guns and laser cannons flying around. Su Lin'an suddenly saw a figure pass through. Saxi, who was about to get into a ball with the monster over there, didn't pay attention.

If he was not mistaken, the person who flew past just now was Bai Wu.

Su Lin'an was the only one who found nothing. Charles, who had just lost a tooth by Su Lin'an, broke free from the restraint and was squeezing towards the entrance of the cave. Like Su Lin'an, he also watched Bai Wu rush in suddenly.

The expression on his face was as if he had seen a ghost, completely ignoring the strength with which the people in the military department could break his arm, and rushed towards the entrance of the cave insanely.

...Is there something important in there?

This thought flashed in Su Lin'an's mind, and there was a loud bang. A huge figure fell from the sky and hit the steps leading to the cave. In an instant, the stone steps were torn apart, smoke and dust rose everywhere, and gravel flew randomly.