14

mark? How to mark it? He won't!

The breath in the mouth was blocked for a moment, and the smell of cedar rainwater permeated the mouth, and Su Lin'an was addicted for a moment. Sassi's charm is not a joke, if it wasn't for the wrong scene, he almost couldn't resist lying down with someone in his arms.

A strong wind hit. Su Lin'an clasped the back of Saxi's head with one hand and his waist with the other and dodged to the side. There was a deep pit with a diameter of fifty centimeters on the wall where the two were leaning against just now. The wall was cracked like a spider web, and Su Lin'an finally withdrew his mouth from under Saxi's mouth. The rose petal-like lips were already red and swollen from being bitten: "Wait! Wait!"

Saxi's bright red eyes were half closed, and the thick eyelashes concealed the obsession in them.

He liked the smell of this person so much that he couldn't help being addicted to it. He didn't want to talk about it once it got on it, he was like a magnet and let Su Lin'an hug him and dodge. The body nestled obediently in Su Lin'an's arms, slightly opening his mouth to lick the Adam's apple which was close at hand.

To bite maliciously.

When he made fun of it, Su Lin'an trembled.

Su Lin'an wanted to cry but had no tears: "Stop, stop, I beg you Saxi, don't make trouble when it's time!"

It's no wonder that Saxi is obedient!

He didn't care, his long silver hair fluttered in the air following the two people's dodging postures. The red ribbon that tied his hair had disappeared somewhere, and the hair seemed more. With such long hair, I am not afraid of being grabbed and scalped by the enemy when fighting with others. But thinking of Saxi's combat effectiveness, Su Lin'an felt that it didn't matter how long his hair was.

Saxi hooked the corners of his mouth happily, and kept making trouble. Su Lin'an really convinced him. Those who didn't do it kept on, taking advantage of the man's punch into the wall and being buried by falling stones, he picked up Saxi and ran towards the elevator.

The long silver hair drew a circle in mid-air, and Saxi squinted her eyes and went her own way.

"Quick! Tell me! How does this thing work! I don't know how to use it!" The transparent film was not closed, and Su Lin'an poked around frantically while looking at the unscathed person standing up among the stone piles, "Why is there no switch? Ahhh!"

The man in the stone pit clenched his fists and raised his head to stare at the two of them. With a slight force on his legs, he shot over in an instant.

At the critical moment, Saxi was finally willing to let go. I don't know where to click with my finger. There was a beep, a red light flashed, the transparent membrane closed, and the person bumped his head into the membrane, making a bang. The film was not broken, and the elevator went up rapidly. Su Linan just breathed a sigh of relief looking at the smaller and smaller black heads below. The neck was clasped again by a cold hand.

The warm breath greeted him, and Saxi directly pried his lips open. With the sweet taste and the tingling numbness, the feeling of kissing is really good. If this is not the case, he doesn't mind Saxi kissing casually.

but!

There is still a war outside! There is something chasing after him who doesn't know if it's a human or a ghost, he really can't get involved! !

The speed of the elevator is very fast, reaching the floor where the medical area is located in three seconds. Su Lin'an felt that the oxygen in his lungs was about to be sucked dry by this person, and just as he carried him down the elevator, there was a sudden bang behind him.