30

Saxi looked at a large plate of grilled dragon fish with a dark face, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

Su Lin'an struggled for a long time between explaining the dragon fish and the scented Saxi, and silently put down her purse and stared at Saxi with burning eyes.

The air smells of afterrain cedar, mixed with the smell of special bath products. Su Lin'an, who has always been not very sensitive to the smell of ao, does not know why, but feels that today's saxi is too fragrant.

He stared at Saxi, not only did his smell become better, his already clear and handsome face became even more beautiful. The scarlet lips were slightly pursed, and the pale skin and long silver hair complemented each other. I feel that the lips are too good-looking too, very suitable for kissing...

Saxi is such a keen person, he immediately noticed that the little boy's eyes became sticky.

He looked at Su Lin'an suspiciously, feeling a little strange.

In fact, Su Lin'an is different from Alpha, who is affected by pheromones in the interstellar world, and Oga, who is irrationally dominated by febrile periods. He is completely unaffected by pheromones, calm, and can be very involved. But it can also be pulled away. Even if he is wrapped in the seductive pheromone deliberately released by him, he can even withdraw from the weird primitive human being at a critical moment. How do you feel today...

"Sassi."

Su Lin'an turned around, leaned forward slightly, and put his arms on both sides of Saxi's body.

Those dark eyes stared at him without blinking, the round pupils seemed to be filled with clouds, dark...

"What are you looking at?" Goosebumps arose on Sassi's back.

He kept his proud sitting posture and looked down at him.

Su Lin'an didn't know why, but she just thought that Saxi tonight was very good-looking.

He was still sitting on the ground, because of the height of the bed, Su Linan supported his body up to the position of Saxi's chest.

If he wanted to see Saxi's expression, he could only look up.

With such a height difference, the young man raised his face and looked at Saxi. The boy's beautiful eyebrows were furrowed, and his lips, which were as soft as rose petals, were pursed. The pure black eyes looked very devout under the light.

Saxi thought that the boy wanted to say something surprising to him, and her heart skipped a beat silently. Suppressing the doubts that came to his lips, he waited patiently.

However, the young man frowned and frowned, and pursed his mouth again and again, holding back for a long time and only uttered one sentence: "Did you change your toiletries?"

"Ah?" The heart that was hanging high fell down, Saxi was speechless, "What is it?"

"Did you change your toiletries?"

Su Lin'an stretched his neck slightly, and never moved his eyes from Saxi's scarlet lips, "Otherwise, why is it so fragrant?"

Saxi, who was about to get angry, paused in his heart, and instantly lowered his head to look at the person who came over at some point.

Su Lin'an had already got up from the ground, kneeling on the bed with one leg and supporting the ground with the other. The mattress on his right was sunken, and Su Lin'an stuck in front of him like a cat begging for a hug.

Su Lin'an's eyes were fixed on his slightly open neckline vaguely, and the distance between them was less than five centimeters.

Saxi's breath suddenly lightened, and his red pupils flickered: "... Su Lin'an, what's wrong with you?"