38

Saxi looked at the closed door, and couldn't believe that Su Lin'an dared to shut him out? Is this Su Lin'an who would jump up to coax him as soon as he turned cold? This kid is just crazy!

Saxi's face darkened, and he raised his hand and knocked twice again.

The closed door seemed to block all noise, and there was a little silence inside.

"Su Lin'an, I'll give you a minute to come out."

There is still silence inside.

A wave of anger suddenly surged up. Saxi stared at the brown-red wooden door, the corners of her scarlet mouth curled up ironically. If there are no competition rules, it will be broadcast live throughout the day. As the head of the military department, it is inconvenient for Saxi to appear in Su Lin'an's live broadcast. Now the guy who is pretending to be dead has already been picked out by him, thrown to the ground and beaten severely.

As the seconds passed, Saxi took a deep breath. Think you can hide by pretending to be deaf and dumb? Saxi, who was standing outside the door, narrowed his eyes slightly, took out the remote control to control the small robot in the house with a sneer, and attacked Su Lin'an.

While attacking, he screamed, trying to force Su Lin'an out.

He only gave orders when he thought of himself. There was a sizzle in the earphone, and the signal was cut off.

Saxi: "..." I am getting bolder and bolder!

Saxi's face darkened, and his patience was exhausted. He quickly raised his leg and kicked the door.

Although he put in a lot of effort in this kick, the destructive power was astonishing. There was a loud bang on the door, it cracked in fours and fives, sawdust splashed, and it was scrapped instantly. As the door panel flew out, smoke and dust rose everywhere, and with this kick, the entire wall with the door crashed down.

The violent silence triggered the alarm system of the dormitory building. In an instant, a sharp siren rang through the night. Those upstairs and downstairs who were already asleep were startled and ran out in a hurry.

The audience in the live broadcast was also taken aback by the battle. The loud sound frightened them to the point where they had already encountered a terrorist attack on the field. Yu brushed up the comments one after another and asked Su Lin'an, who was not frowning, to see what happened. Due to the problem of the angle, they could only see a black shadow standing in the direction of the door, and they couldn't see the person coming at all.

It's not the first time that Saxi kicked the door, and it has been several times in the military department. When Su Lin'an turned his head, his expression could be said to be very calm.

The four eyes met, Saxi's face was already gloomy enough to drip water.

Saxi tossed her hair back, and when those red vertical pupils were against the light, she was extremely horrified. He raised his chin proudly, if Su Linan didn't open the door, he would kick the door to pieces! Someone can go against his will.

Saxi, who was standing at the door with one hand in his pocket, also came, his red eyes in the smoke and dust swept away sharply, as if there was a cold light of a knife.

He glanced lazily around the room, and at a glance he saw Su Lin'an sitting cross-legged on the ground with a small robot core chip in his hand. On the ground at this time, the shell of the robot had already been cracked, and was crushed to pieces by Su Lin'an.

There is no one else in this room except Su Lin'an.

Watching the little robot he designed and assembled by himself being trampled to pieces, the arrogance on Saxi's face split instantly.