27

"...Even so, I want to see it with my own eyes. I won't give up until I see it."

The mermaid was lying beside the pool, unable to hide the sadness in her eyes but stared at Su Lin'an firmly: "I believe that my partner will not break his promise to me. He once said that he would do what he promised me, even if he died." arrived."

Su Linan pursed his lips, but did not speak, as if he had already guessed such a decision.

"What are you talking about the technology chip of planet Celta?" The mermaid tried hard to recall what happened before, shaking her head, "No. After I was captured, I never saw my partner again. We It has been more than seven hundred years since the separation."

"Is that so..."

Su Lin'an suddenly sat down and raised his legs.

The merman watched in shock as he took off one of his army boots, then held up one of his legs to a glowing red metal ring on his ankle and said, "You heard Sassie, he doesn't have a chip."

The mermaid was shocked at the first glance, but she was so shocked at the second: "What are you doing all of a sudden?"

"Speaking to the person in the surveillance."

The mermaid thought she didn't hear clearly: "...who?"

"Sassi."

"..."

There was a sudden silence.

For about three seconds, the mermaid frowned.

Although he had not been rescued for a long time, he was not so easy to fool. Maybe he really doesn't know about others, but the top leader of the military department still knows who it is.

The mermaid squinted at the beautiful young man, um, compared to herself, this child seemed to be more seriously ill.

He hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should tell the truth.

But, I really couldn't help it: "Although daydreaming is very beautiful, doing too much can hurt your body."

Su Lin'an: "..."

So he grabbed the mermaid's two hands by the pool, and pushed him behind under the mermaid's unclear eyes. A huge splash of water splashed, and the mermaid sank to the bottom of the water with a bang.

Su Lin'an: "Go and take a nap!"

When I left the swimming pool, the sky was already gray, and the day passed before I knew it.

I don't know if it's his illusion, but I always feel that the interstellar time seems to be much longer than the previous life. Or maybe it was because I worked everywhere in my previous life to save money to buy food that I felt that time was tight. Traveling to the interstellar world, he always feels that his time has changed a lot. Except for going to class, eating, and meditating every day, he spends most of his time doing nothing.

Su Lin'an couldn't help but reflect deeply, is it really okay to go on like this?

After thirty seconds of introspection, he raised his head and covered his heart and affirmed: he can live a hundred years in such a life of eating and waiting to die! !

...

"Anyway, first find a way to get a spaceship."

Su Lin'an is a law-abiding and pure citizen. No matter which society he goes to, he will not steal unless he can't help it.

The biggest benefit of traveling to the interstellar world is that his memory has improved a lot. Although Su Linan's memory was far superior to normal people before, but now he feels better than before. He clearly remembered the location of the spaceship's berthing station, and even the electronic code of each checkpoint...