62

After catching Shire and finding out what happened to the alien, of course an explanation is still needed.

As the existence of the central planet second only to the Emperor Star, Andromeda was attacked by aliens and caused great panic to the public. What's more, this time the alien attack was broadcast live on the whole network. The public witnessed the incident with their own eyes, but they didn't know the follow-up development. It is conceivable how much such panic is in the eyes. Now, the federal public is watching developments closely, at their own peril.

The military must have a reasonable explanation for this matter.

As the spokesperson of the military department, Curry quickly made a report to deal with the aftermath.

The follow-up operations of this matter are all handled by Curry, and Sassi needs to respond to the federal government, the Federal Parliament, and the military court. After all, although the high-level people of Seablue Star used their clansmen to raise aliens behind their backs, the mermaid civilians are innocent. In order to end the war as soon as possible, the military poisoned Seablue Star. It caused large-scale casualties, and the mermaids were close to extermination. This is a very humane behavior.

Seablue Star sued Sassi for poisoning and killing fish, which caused a very strong double-sidedness in both the public and the military court. On the one hand, there are fanatical supporters, who firmly believe that the military has ended a very difficult battle in a very short period of time and minimized damage, which is a very correct behavior. On the one hand is the crusade faction, who crusade against the cruelty of the military and feel chills because of it.

In order to end the battle as soon as possible today, the military department can carry out a devastating blow to Planet Aquamarine. One day in the future, when similar things happen on other planets, they will make the same choice.

As the person who issued such inhumane orders from the military department, Saxi must give Seablue Star an explanation for this matter.

This matter sounds serious, but ever since Su Lin'an knew that Sassi had absolute dominance over the military department, he had an inexplicable mood of watching a drama. To be honest, no matter how loudly the people from the Federation quarreled, no matter how powerful the public opinion was, they would still be crushed by Sassi in the end.

The reality is so cruel, he has seen it three times.

"...Go early and return early?" Facing Saxi who was about to get on the aircraft, Su Lin'an could only think of this.

Saxi didn't care, and waved his hand: "You can concentrate on the affairs on the other side of the earth, I will take care of the fake clones."

Speaking of this, Su Lin'an immediately became alert: "No! I'm with you!"

Given that this guy had a previous criminal record, Su Lin'an was really afraid that he would keep two of them on a whim. Why, no one knew how much Saxi needed, and he couldn't afford it within a month or two once it started. If Sassi thinks that he, a primitive race, will age quickly and keep one or two fakes as a backup, it will be so embarrassing! He had to see all the fakes destroyed with his own eyes! !

"Tsk," Saxi pretended not to know what he was thinking, and suppressed the corners of her lips that were about to curl up, "whatever you want, I'm leaving."

Eliminating fakes is not an easy task. In fact, Seablue Star is quite far from Emperor Star. It's still a little difficult for Su Lin'an to think about the past alone. After all, all his net worth adds up to a purse plus a planet. Although Saxi left the things seized from Shire's treasure cave to him, Su Lin'an didn't bring them. In other words, it is very difficult for him to assemble an aircraft to go to Seablue Star.