3

The Central Military Region of the Emperor Star Army, the Samir Medical Area.

For the third time, Sergeant Richard performed a physical examination and analysis of various bodily functions for the officer. Again and again, he affirmed that Commander Saxi's health is fine, and the data is normal.

"The design of the latest batch of federal medical cabins is perfect. Any kind of creature, as long as there is one breath left, all physical damage will be healed. Please don't doubt the ability of the federal scientific and technological personnel." Sergeant Richard said helplessly Looking at the young people in front of him, "His Highness's abnormality should not be caused by the destruction of physical functions, but a psychological effect."

"What do you mean?" Sandler didn't understand, "Are you saying that this accident left His Highness psychologically traumatized? How is it possible!"

"This kind of thing is absolutely impossible to happen to His Highness Saxi!" His highness is really a dragon, and he is not that kind of fragile species at all. "It is impossible for His Highness to destroy the universe. Little things are irritable..."

"Wait, Your Highness's cleanliness..."

The medical area is quiet.

"Damn it! Damn Smoker, for using such a low-level method to disgust His Highness!"

Moore slammed his fist on the floor, the ground exploded instantly, and there was a huge iron pit, "If the inferior oga who stepped on the horse and attacked His Highness while he was unconscious had not been shot dead by His Highness, I will drag him back to thirty-seven." Layer electric shock dismantling!"

Su Lin'an, who was far away in the Federal First Paradise Prison, suddenly sneezed, rubbed his arms, and curled up in a corner silently.

"Think of a way, Sergeant Richard," Moore looked at the captain with a headache, "His Royal Highness has been in an extremely unstable mood recently, and his anger is quickly burning the entire army. Even those old guys who have been at odds with His Highness have recently If you don't dare to show your head, you are afraid of touching His Highness's brow. Everyone can't stand it any longer..."

"Is Your Highness in the recovery cabin now?"

...

Sahi was not there, of course, and he came out of the treatment cabin the day after he was taken away from Planet Delta. All traces on his body had completely disappeared, but the memory of those three days and three nights was deeply imprinted in his soul like a brand.

It can't be removed no matter how you go, and it can't be cleaned no matter how you wash it!

When I close my eyes, I can feel the hot breath of oga, and what I smell in my nose is also the sweet breath of oga rose. When I fall asleep, I will fall into a crazy and wet dream... I am addicted to it, and I can't wake up! He is going crazy!

An inferior oga who has no glands left such a deep mark on his body! He doesn't allow it!

Saxi's pride and self-esteem could not accept such a deep influence from an inferior oga. I can't accept myself who is immersed in shameful dreams every night and cannot extricate myself.

"Command down, prepare the airship."

Saxi threw away the hospital gown and asked his deputy to send him a military uniform that was convenient for movement. He stroked the broken hair on his forehead, neatly tied the silver hair that reached his thighs into a low ponytail with a hair band, and threw it behind him. A stern look flashed in the blood-red vertical pupils, and he said coldly, "Go to the First Paradise Prison."