43

Regardless of whether his mind is normal or not, Su Lin'an felt that he had to emphasize one thing.

"If you are here to ask me what I think, I personally feel that our relationship seems to be different from what you think." Considering his violent temper, Su Lin'an said carefully: "After all, apart from some special py, there is no normal couple who will Asking your partner to sleep in a pet cage or something..."

Sarah's expression froze for a moment, and he retorted forcefully: "Didn't you be let out later?"

Su Linan sarcastically said: "That's because your pheromone is stable and you don't want to see me?"

spread:"……"

...

The two looked at each other across the air, sparks flying inexplicably.

For about three seconds, the chin was raised slightly: "I don't deny that there is a reason. But you should also understand me."

Indeed, Sarah doubted his identity because of his inappropriate appearance. It's understandable not to trust him too much. But understanding is one thing, reality is another.

"So what do you mean now? Don't want to come back?"

Su Lin'an didn't want to go back either.

To be honest, he travels from a distant parallel time and space to a world that does not exist in theory, but it is the same everywhere. People in this world, technology, society, knowledge, common sense, and even the living environment are all unfamiliar. Su Lin'an couldn't find where she belonged, and wandered everywhere. In comparison, Sarah, who has had an intimate relationship, is more like his fetters in this world.

But bondage is not necessarily positive. It is a good thing for him to have one more bond, at least he can find the meaning of existence in this world. But if you have to go against your "nature" to get good feedback, that's not necessary.

Su Linan was silent.

Sarah stared at him, the corners of her mouth tightened. The light on his face also dimmed. His vertical pupils stared fixedly at Su Lin'an's face, not missing any subtle expressions on his face.

There was a long silence, so long that Sa thought that Su Lin'an was not going to answer him. Su Lin'an opened his mouth slowly: "Sa, may I know your plan after you get the Celta star core technology?"

Sa was taken aback for a moment, but unexpectedly he turned to ask other questions: "Why are you asking this?"

"Don't do anything," Su Lin'an sat down cross-legged with one hand on the ground, "my thoughts."

Although many people were guessing his thoughts, but this was the first time someone said bluntly in front of his face that he wanted to know his thoughts. Sally moved, walked to the corner of the wall and leaned against it: "Technology needs inheritance to develop."

"Then what position do you take to inherit?" Su Lin'an asked back.

For a long time, Su Lin'an gave people the feeling of being soft and harmless. His mind is empty, as if he can do anything. But this young man always makes a fortune at critical moments, and people have to face up to the fact that he is not as innocent as he appears. Sarah couldn't ignore his thoughts.

With a frown, Sarah asked, "In the entire Federation, is there anyone more suitable than me?"

The group of nobles in the Federal Parliament only have their own and their family's interests in their eyes. Not to mention the officials of the federal "government", most of the officials are out of parliament, let alone private. And who is more suitable than the military department? To what extent has the civilization of Planet Celta developed and what contributions it will make to society. Sarah believes that no one knows better than him.