54

The war was caught off guard, Saxi grabbed Su Lin'an and fled quickly, and Que Ling shot out.

This unknown weapon named Maolian No. 2 by Baiwu has amazing lethality, and it wipes out half of the sky instantly when it is fired. This frightening phenomenon caused the tense and intense atmosphere at the scene to freeze for a short time. Even netizens on the other end of the network feel the deterrence.

Saxi put Su Lin'an under a tree, and turned to look in Bai Wu's direction: "...that underage beta made it?"

"Yes." Su Lin'an squatted down and began to search for it on the ground.

"what is it call?"

"Cat face No. 2." Su Lin'an found a stone that seemed to be a good size and turned it upside down in his hand, then aimed at the biggest alien head in the sky, which was somewhat similar to the super beast 1, and smashed it hard , "It's just a test product, and the performance may need to be improved later."

The graceful white dragon stared at the red-haired girl sitting on the cannon barrel, and his evaluation of her went up to another level.

"Go ahead, I can..."

The continuous sound waves in mid-air made Su Lin'an's ears feel like pinprick pain. These alien sharp howling sounds form waves of sound that can shatter a person's nervous system. After holding back for a long time, Su Lin'an couldn't hold back, covered his ears and squatted down, "Damn it, the methods of this group of aliens are too lousy. If you want to fight, you can fight straight up, what kind of sonic attack, and parasitism, the methods are so dirty..."

"These are intelligent aliens with spiritual powers," Saxi's voice sounded above his head, "Su Lin'an, what is your strongest?"

Su Lin'an's heart skipped a beat and he looked up.

"Psychic power covers the whole body. It's not just the sound waves that are troublesome for the spiritual aliens. Don't accidentally let them parasitize." Knowing that people on the ancient earth have no common sense, Saxi still reminded him.

After finishing speaking, Saxi flew towards the alien.

The screams in the ears continued, Bai Wu couldn't hold on, and fell to the ground covering his ears.

Su Linan then closed his eyes and quickly opened his mental net. The huge flower tree opened, and the petals fell like snowflakes for a moment. In the pitch-black night, apart from his white light spots, there are also countless light spots of various colors. And the spiritual power overflowing from these aliens is like slender tentacles, waving violently in all directions.

The petals are opposite the antennae. If it is someone else, you may have to think about it, but Su Lin'an is a native of the Chinese descendant of the ancient earth. Xiao Pao grew up in martial arts movies and novels, picking leaves and flying flowers, condensing flowers into blades, is almost instinctive.

The mental power is easy to use here, and the strength and lethality are directly related to the level. In other words, as long as Su Linan's level of mental power can suppress these aliens, he can easily cut off the tentacles of these dogs!

In an instant, flying flowers turned into blades, breaking these raging slender tentacles into countless fragments. At the same time, in reality, the lightning-fast alien seemed to be baptized by a hail of bullets in an instant, and his brain exploded. Falling from mid-air one by one. Everyone didn't know what happened, but Saxi turned into a human figure and stood on the top of the tallest bell tower in the arena, staring down at Su Lin'an.

It looks like one is more useless than the other, but the combat effectiveness is more surprising than the other.

... What kind of outrageous descendants of the ancient earth are these?