59

Su Lin'an blew up all the replicas before throwing away the laser cannon in his hand with a cold snort.

He got this laser cannon from Saxi's subordinate just now, and it was slightly modified. It has to be said that the lethality of military weapons is astonishing, and the lethality after modification is even more outrageous. So many duplicates were wiped out in less than ten minutes.

No one present criticized Su Lin'an's behavior, after all, there were so many replicas. If Su Lin'an doesn't clean up, Saxi will too.

Just kidding, there is a Su Linan mark that he is already the limit that Saxi can accept. Then there are so many inexplicable duplicates who want to overtake him by virtue of the same genetic advantage, who is Saxi?

However, as he strafed, the laser bombardment hit the mountain, and the damage caused by the impact was devastating. The frozen stone above the head smashed down with a bang, and when it landed, it was a huge pit. The rumbling rocks were like meteorites falling from the sky, and even the mountain began to shake violently. There was no danger at first, but now because of the boulder rain, the military team had to withdraw from the second gate, and there was no place to set foot.

"Stand back!"

"Stand back!"

"Stand back!"

He yelled three times in a row, seeing Su Lin'an's idiot still standing inside triumphantly examining his achievements. The veins on Saxi's forehead popped out, and he rushed forward with a kick, kicking him away: "What are you so proud of here? Do you really want to be smashed to death, you idiot!"

Su Lin'an flew out like a bazooka, "Ahhhhh, catch me, catch me, catch me!"

The direction he was flying in was obviously the troops of the military headquarters, and those elites could catch them with just a stretch of their hands. But this is Sassi's oga the fuck, how dare the soldiers hug him? So when Su Lin'an flew over, all the soldiers quickly dodged, and Su Lin'an hit the ground hard.

Su Lin'an, whose tailbone was almost shattered, got up clutching his buttocks, almost vomited blood: "Mom, shit."

Saxi flicked the dust on his clothes, and walked out with a cold snort.

The rolling of the rocks lasted for nearly ten minutes, and finally waited for the top stones to fall. All talents re-enter this space.

The structure of the second door is the same as the outside, and there is no special design. But there is no special design that makes people dare not take it lightly. Shire has wandered in the interstellar world for hundreds of years, robbing countless merchant ships and warships, and stealing countless treasures. It was impossible not to devise traps to protect what he had stolen. After all, as far as they know, Charles is a mecha designer and a mechanic at the same time.

They had already suffered a lot when they opened the first door.

Sasha turned to look. One of the subordinates immediately walked up to Bai Wu, and brought the unconscious Charles over with one hand.

Bai Wu blinked his eyes, and really wanted to give a slap in a righteous way. But facing Levi's cold eyes on the side, he offered his hands in a dog-legged way.

Charles: "..."

Charles had just been beaten, not fatally, but enough to immobilize him. Now, with a bruised nose and a swollen face, he looked even more depressed. After all, no one can bear the slander for so many years of hard work being slandered by Saxi, a bandit in military skin.

Hanging half dead on the soldier's arm, he didn't even bother to lift his eyelids when Sassi asked about the trap.

"Did not say?"