15

After washing off the green blood, Su Linan's neuralgia gradually disappeared.

He came out wrapped in a bathrobe, and a military uniform was smashed on his head: "Put it on."

Su Lin'an had no objection, took it and went back to the bathroom to change.

This military uniform was probably Sassi's personal stuff, and it's a little short, to be honest. But it is not unacceptable. The military uniforms are all made a size slightly larger than the body shape. Su Lin'an is thinner, but it doesn't really affect him much.

Saxi caught a glimpse of Su Linan pulling his sleeves, and his cold expression froze for a moment.

"Let's go." The battle is still going on outside, and everything must be finished after the battle.

Saxi's glands are still swollen and weak, what kind of species is this oga. Why is his temporary mark so influential? Is it really like Sophie said, this person has strong mental power?

Vaguely have this cognition, but Saxi refuses to believe it. There is no one with stronger mental power than him in this world.

He grabbed Su Lin'an's back collar and tapped his toes lightly, and the two rushed out of the base like meteors in an instant. The huge eggshell metal protective barrier in the sky opened, and a huge sonic boom rang in the ears. The airflow caused by the sound waves in the air made Saxi's long silver hair and red ribbon dance wildly. Su Lin'an, who was carried by Saxi, had to close his eyes to avoid contamination of his eyeballs by unknown objects.

"You stay here," Su Linan was thrown to the top of a building, Saxi squinted his eyes. Half of the aliens flying in mid-air have been knocked down, and the ground is densely packed with minced meat and limbs. Green blood is about to dye this desert green, "I'll come when I go."

Saxi turned into a silver light and jumped into the alien group.

The battle was like a gorgeous one-man massacre show, and Saxi's fighting power in a conscious state was beyond imagination. Su Lin'an originally wanted to take the opportunity to help, looking for some hard metal block to continue his discus throwing. As a result, in less than ten minutes, there was a ferocious sonic-booming alien in mid-air, and the aliens wrapped around the soldiers to absorb spiritual power fell from the sky in large pieces like mosquitoes poisoned by mosquito coils.

The bitten red lion, covered in blood, raised its head and roared, and threw its body crazily.

With the addition of Saxi, the morale of the soldiers was boosted. The offensive was fierce and murderous. And the half-human slime that had absorbed Saxi's spiritual power was on the other side, roaring wildly when it was hit by a figure that was as fast as lightning.

The sonic boom it emits is extremely damaging. The bulky body dodges very slowly. Countless flexible tentacles tried to catch that sensitive person, but failed every time. The moment it fails, it will be punched. Under the severe pain, it stomps its feet and neighs frequently, and the air is about to be torn apart.

The nearby soldiers' ears, eyes, and noses were covered with blood. Su Lin'an groped for a long time on the ground and found a laser gun. Lie on the top of the building and wait for an alien rushing to the battle to fly by, and jump onto the back of the alien in an instant.

Then, when Saxi opened fire to kill all the aliens in mid-air, and the moment the corpses rained down, he pulled the trigger and shot through the slime's skull.

The half-human slime's huge and bulky body wobbled and collapsed.

The moment it hit the ground, smoke and dust filled the air, and gravel flew.