31

The spaceship that Su Linan took was personally arranged by Sassi, and its safety performance is very high. But Gu Fang was still able to smash the shield of the spaceship with a small aircraft and rush out.

The universe is not a planet, and the power of a small aircraft cannot support long-distance space flight and wormhole jumping. At most two days and nights, if the power energy of the small aircraft is exhausted, that aircraft will definitely be stranded in the universe. With Gu Fang's situation, the chance of finding Celta Star safely will not exceed 10%.

Su Lin'an could only turn around and return to the cockpit immediately.

The cockpit of the spaceship is at the very top. Driven by AI at a constant speed.

In addition to the defensive combat robots and the housekeeping robots responsible for Su Lin'an's basic necessities, the entire spaceship has only Colonel Levi and his elite team that is very good at attacking and defending. Su Lin'an has a special status, s+ level oga. Even if he has been personally labeled by Saxi, it is not ruled out that there will be people who are not afraid of death to provoke.

Therefore, in order to prevent unaccounted for.

It only takes a few minutes to rush to the cockpit.

Levi is an S-level alpha, and his combat effectiveness is one of the top among the twenty-eight S-level colonels around Saxi. With him by Su Lin'an's side, the group of people who rushed up couldn't get close to the cockpit at all.

It has to be said that Levi's fighting power is amazing. Although Su Lin'an knew that Saxi's combat power was strong, he didn't have a deep concept of how strong it was. After all, every battle of Saxi is a unilateral crush and massacre. For him, the strength of the enemy has no clear boundaries. It can be seen that Levi's fighting is different, he is like a predator.

The combat power is strong, it is close hand-to-hand combat, the strength, speed, reaction, and attack power are all powerful.

After Levi cleaned up the uninvited guests near the cockpit and put away the laser sword, a voice slowly sounded from the end of the corridor: "Please don't move, or the gun will 'shoot' through the heart."

Stephen Hyland slowly walked out of the crowd holding two laser guns.

Behind him stood twenty-five tall, muscular bodyguards who looked very strong. Wearing gorgeous clothes, he walked over pattering on the floor of the corridor. The pair of blue eyes squinted slightly at the bloody Levi. He walked slowly, protected by bodyguards in all directions, and his aversion to the same sex was undisguised in his lofty eyes.

These lunatics in the military who can only fight are really an eyesore!

Stephen Hyland walked slowly to the door of the cockpit, his eyes slowly moved away from Levi, and unexpectedly fell on Su Linan in the cockpit. Su Lin'an's soft curly hair was standing under the energy source. A slight blue light shone on her, and the moment Stephen Hailan saw Su Lin'an, his eyes burst into light, and he was very pleasantly surprised.

"My God, yes!"

Su Lin'an looked around, pointed at himself: "Me?"

"Yes," Stephen Hyland stepped in with a little urgency, and walked to Su Lin'an's side. His voice is very pleasant, it is the most beautiful gift from heaven to mermaids, as if listening to him speaks enjoys it. He approached Su Lin'an, and said slightly: "I was still wondering just now, who deserves to be personally guarded by Colonel Lewell's team sent by His Royal Highness Saxi. It turns out that it is, two S+ level oga."

Su Lin'an: "..." Oh, two Karl Suns.

Stephen Hyland didn't care about Su Lin'an's expression, he salivated at Su Lin'an's cheek.