Extra 2

For ten years, apart from the recovery plan, Su Lin'an had only his wife and children left. Sassi himself is very busy with work, and after giving birth, he concentrates on gathering the power of the Federation and consolidating his power. This is also inevitable, he has made too many enemies over the years. In order to prevent these people from causing harm to his family, of course he must hold a weapon that no one dares to fight hard.

But even so, he spends three months every year, leaving aside the two devils at home and Su Lin'an to go to the two-person world. Although sometimes it takes a lot of effort to shake off the little devil's head, but generally speaking, the married life of the two is completely unexpected happiness for Saxi.

The appearance of Su Lin'an very intuitively cured two of Saxi's problems: fear of marriage and fear of childbearing.

The good news is that Saxi's subordinates respected Su Lin'an a lot after seeing the two outrageously outstanding children.

When Su Lin'an was thirty years old, his appearance didn't change at all from his twenty years old. Skin condition, hair smoothness, muscle explosiveness and other aspects not only do not look aging due to time, but look younger and stronger. It was Sophie, the king of thousands of years, who was envious when he saw it, and asked Su Lin'an the secret of maintenance.

Su Lin'an was speechless. He was immersed in the recovery plan, and there was no time for maintenance.

Saxi didn't say anything about it, but he secretly cared about it in his heart.

He still remembered that Charlene, the son of Charles, should have written Su Lin'an's genetic program. To what extent it should be written, no one knows. Sophie has tested Su Lin'an's physical function and combat quality many times, and found nothing abnormal. However, given that Su Lin'an's aging rate is slower than that of primitive humans, another test may be needed.

"Ah? No need?" Su Lin'an's recovery plan went smoothly. Three years ago, he was released from the Juvenile Management Office, and did not return to the Ural star, but came directly to the ancient earth. With her joining, the recovery plan is even more powerful, and it is extremely fast, "I don't think I look young."

He wears a ragged coat every day, so dirty that he almost wanders under the overpass hole.

"Normally speaking, primitive human males have already entered the ranks of fat and fat at the age of thirty." Sophie was upset that he did not share maintenance secrets. Nose is not nose and eyes are not eyes. "Your daily training is not enough. , the first person to gain weight is you. Look at you, the elasticity of the body cells has not decreased but increased, and the explosive power of the muscles has also become stronger and stronger. This is unscientific.”

Su Lin'an recalled that he had been studying hard, studying hard, and soaking in the library for the past ten years. Either digging the foundation at this construction site or moving bricks at that construction site, I really didn't see myself getting fatter. A person's muscular ability has not declined, but their attack power and combat ability have steadily increased. But he's not completely unchanged, at least his hair has grown a lot.

Su Lin'an: "Maybe the environment of the ancient earth was better, or maybe my mentality was young. There is a saying that ideology affects matter. Maybe it's my tireless study and research mentality that saved my middle-aged life." Mentality, delaying my aging?”

Sophie held back her eyes and crossed her arms, "...do you believe me?"

"I don't believe it." Su Lin'an put down the book and brushed the hair on his shoulders. He never thought that his hair would turn out to be big waves when it grew long. With his delicate and fair appearance, he was as coquettish as a performance artist, "...it really looks a little tender."