5

"This is not absolutely Your Highness," Curry hurriedly said, "This is just Colonel Sophie's guess at the moment."

"Emotional anxiety and mental instability may also have other causes."

"Yes, Your Highness. Please come back for a pheromone test as soon as possible."

Colonel Sophie's face was heavy, and she was shocked when she came to this conclusion, "His Royal Highness was born as an S-level Alpha, and his level has been growing. From the genetic level, His Highness's pheromone can mark all oga. Even if His Highness is willing, Alpha can be marked. Being reverse marked cannot happen to His Highness, there must be a special reason.”

What is the specific reason, can only be determined after a test is done.

Saxi frowned, violent emotions suddenly surged up. All he wanted to do now was to remove all these filthy things. The corpses were piled up like mountains on the ground, and the dueling platform was soaked in blood.

There was no one to kill him, he cursed "Damn" in a low voice, threw down the glove, and left the dueling ring with his toes.

Su Lin'an turned his head with feeling, and the huge screen above the arena caught a glimpse of Saxi's cold and beautiful face, full of hostility.

He shrank his neck, silently lowered his sense of presence, and hurried back to the cell.

Paradise Prison is an ordinary high-defense prison on the ground, and there are various Colosseums, Absolute Slaughter Domains, and special torture chambers underground.

On the surface, these extremely serious criminals who are "highly dangerous but valuable" are strictly monitored, but in fact, the federal high-level officials deliberately left these people alive for some special purposes. The No. 1 Colosseum is at the bottom of the Paradise Prison, the center of the former underground of the extinct volcano. The Duel Stand is a Flo Meteorite capable of levitation. Falling with special gravity, it can remain in midair without sinking.

Saxi came out of the Colosseum, took the military cap from the prison guard and put it on, strode out of the dark corridor to the airship berthing station.

His figure is slender and slender, and his shadow casts a slender shadow on the ground. The long silver hair and red headband set off a weird and beautiful look under the dim green light of the docking station.

The arena is close to the severe punishment room. You have to go through the aisle between the holding room and the testing room to reach the elevator that rises to the ground.

Saxi crossed the aisle and stood in front of the elevator. Glancing at the lift button, he pulled new gloves from his pants pocket.

Ready to put it on. A figure rushed quickly from the end of the aisle. In fact. Colonel Kaiser did not give an accurate answer, and the data was sent to the warden, but there was no reply for three days. As a rigorous scientific researcher, Kandis certainly cannot give up. He privately inquired that Saxi had come to Paradise Prison again, trying his luck with Su Lin'an's monitoring data.

"Your Highness." Kantsi came out from the corner. He had been waiting here for a long time. From when Saxi came in until now, he has been waiting here.

Seeing Saxi at this time, he didn't dare to get too close. The powerful pheromone of the Federation's top alpha is not a pig that ordinary people can bear. Just getting close already made him a beta uncontrollably weak. If it was an oga standing here at this time, he probably couldn't help but pounce on him.

Swallowing, he calmly said: "I have something important to report, please give me three minutes, Your Highness."

Saxi's mood is not very beautiful, very not beautiful.