26

The structure of the medical area of ​​the military is very different from that of modern hospitals. If it wasn't for the medical area indicated on the door sign outside, he would have thought he had come to a primitive ecological park.

The vegetation coverage in the medical area is ridiculously high, and it is full of lush flowers and trees. The air is fresh, the sun is shining, and the butterflies are flying. More like a nursing home for the elderly. Among the trees, except for a few buildings where Su Lin'an was brought to identify the way, he didn't recognize the others. Are you really not afraid of mosquitoes when you live here? There should be a lot of bugs with such dense trees, right?

Su Lin'an went looking for it based on his known common sense, and just entered a room that looked more like an equipment room, and was captured.

Su Lin'an: "..."

"Let's go." Sandler came out of the recovery room covered in hot sweat, and quickly retracted his eyes as if they were about to be stabbed when they fell on Su Lin'an. The strong man Sandler said in a deep voice with a difficult expression of being stalked but not knowing what to say, "Your Highness is waiting for you."

"..." Don't say it, please don't say it, he knows, he knows it all, "Okay."

Saxi's meeting room is on the east side of the dormitory building, near the construction area of ​​the playground. At least forty minutes past the medical area.

Considering Su Lin'an's thin body, Sandler called a transport robot. The transport robot transformed quickly, turned into a truck-like vehicle in a few seconds, and stopped in front of Su Lin'an.

"Your Excellency Su Lin'an, please wait a moment, there are still five minutes before the meeting of His Highness will end."

Su Lin'an nodded, and sat in the back seat of the truck expressionlessly.

Five minutes passed. The robot truck suddenly buzzed, and four buckles popped out from all around the truck, locking Su Linan firmly on the seat. Su Lin'an's eyes widened for a moment without knowing why, and he looked at Sandler in disbelief. I saw flames spraying out from under the four limbs that turned into wheels, and the entire fuselage floated in midair.

Wait, isn't this four-wheel drive? ! How could this be flying in the sky? ? ?

"Sit tight."

Sandler stepped onto another robot that transformed into an airship, and warned Su Linan at a distance of 1.5 meters: "The speed may be a little fast, hold on tight."

After finishing speaking, the two ultra-small flying mechs turned into a meteor and rushed into the sky. Su Linan's heartbeat soared one hundred and eighty steps, and almost stopped suddenly.

Hey no, since it can transform at will, why not give it to him to become an airship?

He can also ride a motorcycle in the air!

But before Su Lin'an shouted, the aircraft had circled and stopped in front of a huge building.

Sandler spun the accelerator on the handle of the airship twice, and did not come down in mid-air: "Your Excellency Su Lin'an just go in. There is someone waiting for you inside, just go with him. Send you there, and my mission will be completed." Bye bye."

After quickly dropping a sentence, Sandler quickly disappeared into the sky in the airship.

The aircraft fell to the ground, and the safety protection lock opened with a few clicks, and Su Lin'an walked out of it with trembling legs. Sure enough, as soon as he walked to the door, a beautiful woman with white hair and big waves was standing at the door with a smile and was waiting.