8

Saxi decided to ask oga to find someone to build this cage. After ordering Sandler to find that oga, it was done urgently. Whoa, he Saxi would never give up. Even looking for that oga for some unnecessary factors can't make him admit defeat!

Su Lin'an didn't know the broken heart of the ruthless devil Saxi, he only knew that his numbness could no longer be displayed by expression.

Why is he alone in a pet cage?

If you have to be locked up, can you do it in a cell?

Can't this man have some normal thoughts?

Of course not.

Saxi looked at the heartbreakingly beautiful oga in the cage with a sneer.

Look at his hands tightly grasping the metal fence, white and slender, with slender fingers. The white fingertips were still slightly red under the tension and excessive force. A pair of innocent black eyes looked at him tremblingly like a newborn animal, as if he would cry if he got louder. From the outside, how innocent and fragile is this oga? How can you pretend?

If he hadn't personally experienced being crushed and unable to turn over, who would believe that such a fragile creature actually marked him in reverse!

Anyone would be deceived by this appearance, but he, Saxi, was not.

This is a ruthless character pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger!

Even if his body is extremely eager to be touched by this person, he will never admit defeat! !

"Stay calm." After half a month of tense nerves, it was really exhausting to suddenly relax. He hadn't had a good night's sleep for a long time, and was drowning in moist and ambiguous dreams every night. Even if Saxi had strong mental strength, he couldn't bear this kind of torture, "Don't try to escape, you can't escape. Don't mess with the things in the house, the security system here will chop you into flying ashes. "

Su Lin'an: "..." The cage is locked, and he can't escape even if he wants to.

Wanting to complain in his heart, Su Linan shut his mouth obediently. This guy is not a normal person to communicate with. He is very sure that if he dares to do something ignorant, such as running away. Sassi would probably tear him to pieces in a fit of rage.

He didn't want to die, so he escaped.

Based on his observations of Saxi's various behaviors along the way, Su Lin'an was sure of one thing. Although this pervert displays the grace and beauty of a normal human being, or even far beyond it, he is still a dragon at heart.

This guy likes anything shiny, he's domineering, he's violent, he's even stubborn. Even with supreme power and very advanced combat weapons, he still likes to fight himself. This aggressive nature is engraved in the genes and will not change due to the level of intelligence and technology.

Do not challenge the majesty of a dragon.

After figuring out the key, Su Lin'an decided to stay in the cage honestly. Besides, the bright room was blinding his eyes.

Su Lin'an closed her eyes, and when she opened her eyes, Saxi, who had taken a battle bath, had lifted the quilt and was about to lie down.

...so the first thing you caught him was sleeping?

seems like it.

Su Lin'an obediently did not make a sound.

Sure enough, Saxi was satisfied with his obedience, and buried his face in the pillow sideways, ready to sleep. However, in about three seconds, just as Su Lin'an relaxed his vigilance and was about to sit down, the person on the bed suddenly jumped up.